• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Quest problem

DeletedUser2037

Hi! This is not really a bug, but it's really an issue for me. The quest "Scout the Mount" require to "infiltrate 4 sectors of that province". It's impossible for me 'cause i've already scout & conquered 4 sectors, only 2 sectors left. So i only can infiltrate 2 sectors. This is a "must do" quest. So what's the solution for me?
Pls advice.
Thank you all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi long,

This issue happens sometimes as quests are triggered by either your progress on the map or in the research tree, and apparently you were further on the map already :)
Best thing you can do is infiltrate the sectors you still can, then conquer the rest of the province.
Chances are, that the quest will complete then.

If it doesn't, not after refreshing either, please submit an ingame ticket: right-click anywhere on your village screen, choose support from the pop-up window and proceed from there. Please add "quest bug" in the title, so it gets noticed sooner :).

Good luck!

DeletedUser

I concur with Pendragon, anywho, this quest has been a pain in my side for a bit now. Like Pen said, please do all that you can do, and if it does not work, send in that ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2037

Thanks everybody. Like Pen said, when i conquered all sectors, the quest is completed. No problem anymore.
Thanks.