• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Quest problem 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: IE 9
  • Overview of the bug: Quest solved when it shouldn't
  • Screenshots:
    bug2f.png
  • How often this occurs: Only once was the case.
  • Urgency: Low
  • Preventative Actions: None that I can think of.
  • Summary: So, on another quest "Yet another curse" an error occurred this time in my favor. On this quest I had to gather 10000 supplies and I finished the quest with less then that. In the screenshot you can see that. This is the only screenshot I have. I don't have the other one with the necessary for completing the quest. Admins should know that for that quest you need 10.000 supplies. No fixing for this, not for me. Just let you know so you can fix it for future gameplay. :rolleyes: This bug is somehow related with http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?1880-Quest-problem
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

DeletedUser1081

... you know you don't have to accumulate the whole sum at once in these quests, right? i mean: the goal is just to literally collect the stated amount, and you can spend it as usual after you collect it. so what shows as the amount you have on hand can be less than what you've collected from your production buildings in the time since the quest was accepted.

DeletedUser

... you know you don't have to accumulate the whole sum at once in these quests, right? i mean: the goal is just to literally collect the stated amount, and you can spend it as usual after you collect it. so what shows as the amount you have on hand can be less than what you've collected from your production buildings in the time since the quest was accepted.

I didn't know that. Even so I don't know if I collected that much. I finished the quest pretty quick. It may be possible.

DeletedUser1081

well, that's how the "collect X amount" worked for me - i hope i'm not misleading you (or myself! :eek:)

DeletedUser

Hi Hyperion1is,

this is only a "collect supplies" quest - later you will get the "pay supplies" quests :rolleyes:
So no error here from my point of view.

Greets
Funonline

DeletedUser276

aye no bug and no error :)

enjoy your resources... for now *laughs evilly*

since this isnt a bug closing the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.