• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Quest Overview

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser109296

imo, it's a mixed blessing. Nice to have seperate catagories for Storyline & Event. It was a pain having the current Event quest jump around in the list. Don't like needing to scroll down when there's more than 2 quests, but it is a bit better than needing to click on each quest.
Now, how about fixing the battle map bot glitch in PE where sometimes InA Fast enemies sometimes never move from their start position?

DeletedUser111351

i think that once a player finishes an event questline & collects the reward then the event questgiver/storyline should disappear
I disagree. Like the current event, there are still apples to be picked and baskets to be opened. Clicking on the event quest person shows the active time remaining in the event, which remains useful information. But i agree that it is rather annoying to keep clicking on it only to see it has already been finished (especially if one plays in multiple worlds and is finished in some and not others).

Please just gray it out (or put a big red X through it, anything to say it is done without clicking on it).
EventOrig.jpg ===> EventBW.jpg

DeletedUser96901

Clicking on the event quest person shows the active time remaining in the event, which remains useful information.
you can find that also in the shop when clicking the ?

and more important
the last 2 days the countdown is shown directly below the button to open the shop

DeletedUser111351

you can find that also in the shop when clicking the ?

and more important
the last 2 days the countdown is shown directly below the button to open the shop
Just using that clock as an example. Each event is different and I can foresee reasons why it might be handy to still leave that icon there even if there are no "tasks" left to be done. Graying the icon, red X, green thumb's up, rubber-stamped, 45-degree-angle word "Done" over the face, whatever just any indicator to say tasks are done and I'd be happy.

I wouldn't be crushed to see it disappear upon completion. Just trying to keep it simple for the devs and less likely to cause bugs down the line.

I agree that removing the tab sends the wrong message on some events like the current Fall Event. Just because you have completed all the tasks does not mean the event is over.

I also agree that it is confusing when it keeps sitting there, as though it needs paying attention to. Greying might be a solution but is not helpful for some people with sight issues. A line through, of whatever colour, can also have the same problems. I suggest the button is made a pale grey, with a dark line through it or a dark checkmark overlaid.

DeletedUser106369

I have been using the new quest overview on Beta and really like it but there is one problem that I have come across in the past couple of days. When you have either a story, side or bonus quest that asks you to gain X amount of happiness the is a green line which shows how much you have gained. It would be good if when we hoover over this line it gives you the exact amount of happiness you have gained. At the moment it shows for example 1.2k/1.5k, but this could be 1201 or 1299 which is not good as you do not know how much more happiness you need. You would need to add 300 to make sure but you might only need 201. I realize this is only a small problem but it would be good to be able to see exact amount added.

Munzekonza

Master Corporal
Where is that "don't show this again" feature gone? Since it was implemented I had use it only once and after that got recurring quests which I don't want to do again and again without possibility to remove them permanently.

DeletedUser101782

Horrible for android. For story quests: if the requirements are met you complete immediately and have no idea what the text was to start the quest. Simply put, you ruined the story, since I only get to read half. For recurring quests, if you hit abort (to skip through the quests) and it doesnt respond, you will need to hit it again. But that can result in a game crash if the first was registered but just responded (very) slowly. Also I need to accept the quests to see requirements???? I'm actually starting to memorize all quest texts to make sure I get the right quest. No improvement at all.... Just give us the old version back in the app please.

DeletedUser11207

Will the android app be fixed so that we can see what the quest requirement is as default, rather than the pointless blurb? It is very very very annoying, to have to accept a quest in order to be able to see if it's the 'right' one before being able to abort it ...

vikingraider

Emperor
Will the android app be fixed so that we can see what the quest requirement is as default, rather than the pointless blurb? It is very very very annoying, to have to accept a quest in order to be able to see if it's the 'right' one before being able to abort it ...

If you spend a reasonable amount of time in an age, the quests requirements(and titles) become second nature.

If you spend a reasonable amount of time in an age, the quests requirements(and titles) become second nature.
I agree that this can be abd I also know how many "Abort"s I must tap to go between the top two. However, why should app users - only app users - have to go through the weeks of familiarisation, instead of having the same advantages as browser players? Even though I have learnt the top four that I use on HMA, when I move up the ages, things change and the sequence alters.

Inno changed the browser interface on beta in response to user comments, before app players even had the Quest Overview. So why are those same comments not applied to give the app the better interface? Why should app users have to suck-it-up and how can anyone expect app users not to get frustrated and annoyed at being treated in ways that Inno have tacitly agreed (by modifying the interface) are unacceptable for browser players.