• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest: New Recruits - worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser748

I have a quest "New Recruits" - which asks for 80 population and 600 gold and you get 2 spearfighters.

Now I'm wondering: 80 population and 600 gold is quite expensive - but if you get 2 additional spearfighter "slots" I'd pay that. However if you only get two additional spearfighters that will be lost if they die in battle, I'd skip that quest. Does anyone know more about this?

DeletedUser1294

Yes you are correct.
Not worth it if you are going to lose them, just pay for the slots, expensive for the first time but very useful in the longer run.
Also 80 pop is way too much.

DeletedUser748

Ok, then I guess I'll skip that quest :). My slots are all full anyway (except for the jewel ones).

DeletedUser

im pretty sure that quest doesnt require you to actually pay, just to have 80 free population. i never encountered having to get rid of population to recieve 2 spears. and as far as having your slots full, you would still get 2 extra, as if you unlocked the 5th unit in a barracks, but once they die theyre gone

DeletedUser

i think that you going to create more houses and get it to 80 population and got the reward 2 spearmen

Status
Not open for further replies.