• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Quest: New Borders

DeletedUser

Before you do this quest, if you train all the spearfighter slots, you are unable to complete the quest, because it wants you to recruit one more, but there's no more spaces other than using diamonds, which i don't want to do.

I tried killing off one of my spearfighters in battle and retrained another, it worked and I was able to progress.

Hope this helps. :)

DeletedUser

From the Army Management screen, you can delete units. But yeah, good call.

DeletedUser

From the Army Management screen, you can delete units. But yeah, good call.
Yes, that's one option. Another could be to build another barracks and recruit another spearfighter. But ultimately the quest should just count how many spearfighters you have, indicating you did actually train another fighter. Unless I'm missing the point. :)