• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest lines / Rewardless quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyone knows how the quests are threaded together?

Obviously rewardless quests (give 4444 x to Jester or 4000 y to the poors) will open nice rewards in subsequent quests, meaning the end reward is lost if the intermediate quest is cancelled; so do I assume although a confirmation would be nice.

But what about a quest that is not interesting for me at the moment but that comes with a reward? E.g. the dumb architect wants me to build a couple of that building which I really don't need right now, he would compensate some gold or production, but will I lose potentially more interesting quests if I disregard?

DeletedUser

That is a possibility. They do not tell you what quests are tied together, intentionally - skip them at your own risk

DeletedUser

Sure Orien, that's also the way I understand it, and I just followed my 'intuition' so far :D - Edit: and enjoyed doing so, this is clearly spicy to make a choice without knowing the consequences -

I was thinking I could test out with the two worlds, but have been too lazy to maintain the second city..
Anybody tried?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont see the point of wasting hard earned resources on the Jester, i play both worlds and in One i paid him and the other i didnt. Up to now nothing has been different.

Status
Not open for further replies.