• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Quest imposible to do

• Thread starter DeletedUser5562
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5562

Hello!

I just received a quest from Ragu Silvertongue, basically a quest that you can not choose whether you want to do it or not, a mandatory one, that says I should infiltrate into 5 sections of a province that I already own. Impossible to do that now once I conquered it already. Please tell me how to solve this issue, otherwise I can not progress any further as far as quests are concerned.

Thank you!

P.S. The province name is Cuttingham.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am fairly sure you are speaking of the quest, (Infiltrate the Army)

We get this a lot, when in fact, the quest asks you to scout the province "East" of Cuttingham, and infiltrate the 5 sectors in that province, which is Spearth.

On a further note, if you have already done anything in that province, remember there is a fail safe. Conquer every sector in Spearth, and the quest will auto complete.

DeletedUser5562

Thank you very much for your quick answer. Indeed that is the quest, I will conquer Wolvhampton first and then Spearth I think, and I hope that the problem will go away. I'll let you know. Thanks again!

DeletedUser

Remember, 'infiltrate' is the feature to make every troop lose 1 point of health and can be completed without any battles.

This problem rose with me too, but I wrote an in-game ticket and one of the mods fixed it for me personally. So perhaps that might be your answer. :D
To create and in-game ticket, rightclick anywhere in your town, choose "Support" and go from there.

- Lodroth

DeletedUser

Remember, 'infiltrate' is the feature to make every troop lose 1 point of health and can be completed without any battles.

This problem rose with me too, but I wrote an in-game ticket and one of the mods fixed it for me personally. So perhaps that might be your answer. :D
To create and in-game ticket, rightclick anywhere in your town, choose "Support" and go from there.

- Lodroth

No need for him to submit a ticket Lodroth, he has not done Spearth as of yet. As long as he infiltrates the sectors, all will work out.

Also, if he did in fact already take over any sector in Spearth, all he would have to do is conquer Spearth, and the quest would auto complete anyway, it is a failsafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.