• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest Chains

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, I've been reading quite a bit about the quests and how they work but was wondering if anyone could actually give a definite answer.. I know that skipping/aborting quests can cause you to lose chains but if I just finished this side quest which is only halfway through the 2nd to last stage I don't see why it would end already.

I just did the quest where the guy asks you to build a church and didn't get the next one from him. I now just have the 1 main quest (which requires me to unlock something like halfway through the last age which I am like 500 forge points away from.... -as yerrrrrrpp mentioned, water reservoirs)

I just can't understand why the side quests just ended at the church quest which isn't even in the last age, and now I have to wait weeks just to continue questing.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

I missed loads of quests from jester and still got the 25 diamond one (luckly accepted that one!) so really not sure if you miss chains.

DeletedUser

They shouldn't had ended when the guy asks you to build a church.

I skipped that one myself and still getting a ton of side quests.

DeletedUser

They shouldn't had ended when the guy asks you to build a church.

I skipped that one myself and still getting a ton of side quests.

lol so since i did build it my quest chains all end... fantastic

DeletedUser

im currently at that quest to build a church (nowhere near having the coins required) but also have research water reservoirs (about 300 FP away)...i would definitely like an answer to this before i go about building the church

DeletedUser

so nothing? can a mod just like log into my account and give me a quest chain to do? lol :p

DeletedUser2456

Account

so nothing? can a mod just like log into my account and give me a quest chain to do? lol :p

Aerozol,
Please note, Innogames helpers, supports, Moderators or Administrators will NEVER ask for your In-Game / forum account credentials.

Please if you get any pms from people saying they are a member of FoE team to report them to Checkered Jester with there account name and the Pm they sent you.

Regards,

Chromeozone.

DeletedUser

^
I believe Aerozol just meant he really wants to do a quest now and was asking for some mod to add an extra one to his gameplay :) :)

which will be more or less hypothetical, knowing that it won't happen :p

DeletedUser

the problem is....if you conquered even one region
of the next age like LMA, the next sidequest you get is going to be LMA(that can sometimes take time since there are some quests that are somehow like chained together)
and you are not getting any HMA quest now anymore....

one of the reasons i didnt get the whole map yet.

DeletedUser

Are you saying your quests have disapered?

I still have 1 (the main one that isn't skippable), but no others

could it be you have not activated the next quest trigger??(as stated by anwar)

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?102-Quest&p=23139&viewfull=1#post23139

i recall myself dropping to just 1 available quest but after a few days when i unlocked a new tech the 2nd quest appeared and iv had 2 ever since

Oh okay, well I guess I'll just have to wait and hopefully one pops up soon. Thanks :)

^
I believe Aerozol just meant he really wants to do a quest now and was asking for some mod to add an extra one to his gameplay :) :)

which will be more or less hypothetical, knowing that it won't happen :p

Pretty much haha

DeletedUser

I just did the quest where the guy asks you to build a church and didn't get the next one from him. I now just have the 1 main quest (which requires me to unlock something like halfway through the last age which I am like 500 forge points away from.... -as yerrrrrrpp mentioned, water reservoirs)

I just can't understand why the side quests just ended at the church quest which isn't even in the last age, and now I have to wait weeks just to continue questing.

Okay, I've just completed that HMA Church quest. Fernikus next offered me a quest to build 5 Lanterns (already have 13 Lanterns built from before but he's ignoring them of course :p).

I'm curious, had you already been offered that Lantern quest before getting the Church quest? If your main quest is asking you to research water reservoirs, that would mean you've completed the 'Build a Doctor' main quest and so you already have Medicine researched.

DeletedUser1081

i've just gotten the church quest, and have already done "build a doctor", and i haven't been asked to build lanterns yet. i'd prefer lanterns, so i'll dismiss the church quest and see what happens ... et voila! sure enough, "build 5 lanterns"

something beta-esque is going on here :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Please keep in mind that quests have a priority and triggers (where you are on the campaign map and on the tech tree, mostly). Because of this, quests will likely not trigger in the same order for all players. This, however, is intentional.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

Yeah I did get offered the lantern quest before the church one. I skipped that one though but did the church one...

Strange but I guess all I can do is hope that something in the tech tree triggers a new quest (since I've completed the map) - thanks Anwar

DeletedUser

oh hey, quest just popped as soon as I unlocked the first thing in Late Middle Age.. makes a lot of sense now. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.