• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest "build all goods buildings" completed too early

DeletedUser

When I got this quest from Fernikus, right after the quest from Greva Darn that completed too early as well (another thread I put in this bug report section), I had already built five production buildings of the early middle age:

2012-06-10 quest glitch2c.jpg

However, as you can see I've built two beekeepers and no goldsmith!

It doesn't matter to Fernikus, although the bar still shows in red colour in the quest:

2012-06-10 quest glitch2a.JPG

and he allows me to complete the quest + collect the reward without hesitation:

2012-06-10 quest glitch2b.JPG

Makes only sense to me if only the number of buildings is counted, and no attention is paid to the fact whether I've built one of each too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess the system can see you building the specific buildings listed, but can not count them individually, that is odd. Man this game is needing quite a few bugs fixed since the last update.

DeletedUser1081

i'm sorry i didn't know that before i dismissed that quest!

DeletedUser

I guess the system can see you building the specific buildings listed, but can not count them individually, that is odd. Man this game is needing quite a few bugs fixed since the last update.

Yes, my idea exactly ^^
Not sure though if this started happening after the update, or that it happened before as well... Maybe there's someone out there who can put up some evidence either way? :)

i'm sorry i didn't know that before i dismissed that quest!

Hehehe... I find that although some quests seem a bit tedious, the rewards are usually worth it! And here I definitely was lucky :D

DeletedUser

Definitely a bug... will pass to dev...

PS: You should do all the quests Mink, some of them are very rewarding, even the Jesters :)

DeletedUser

I have read that sticky, but in my view that was more about quests that were stuck and did not complete.
This matter was the other way around :)
I don't think I got the quest too early (prematurely) as I could build those buildings, the problem was more in counting how many I had of each?
Anyway, thank you for confirming!

Drama-Queen

Corporal
I have put in a Bug request as I have completed all 5 goods building and I am not getting the check mark or the 10000 coins. I still have 4 building going and have delete Alabaster to make Granite again.
I am waiting 3 days now...
So in my view it is NOT fixed on an B server anyway

Last edited:

DeletedUser2932

Also not fixed for me on Brisgard; but worked fine on Averhall. :(