• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

quest boosts not taken into account

DeletedUser16126

• World:
    EN6 Fel D.
  • Browser and Version:
    NA
  • Overview of the bug:
    The last quests gave me 20 diamonds the one before 25 diamonds and 1000 medals.
    My quests are boosted by 125%, I did the reverse calculation and none of these values can be applicable with a boost of 125%
    In the quest to trade 200 of every FE good it was still OK (113 diamonds), but after that the quest to have less than 42 population (20 diamonds) and to build all 5 military buildings (25 diamonds + 1000 medals) are no realistic values for 125% boost
  • Screenshots:
    NONE
  • How often this occurs:
    AT last 2 quests
  • Urgency:
    I lost diamonds by this bugs
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
    It looks the quest rewards boost from Chateau de Frontenac are not always taken into account See at least the 2 cases described. I monitored also the increase of my total diamonds and they reflected also an increzase with those wrong values. So it not only a display bug
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
    Yes, nothing found
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
    NO

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

The issue has been reported to the developers (FOE-30605) and is currently being investigated.

Anyone experiencing this please feel free to create a ticket through support for further investigation.

DeletedUser16026

At the moment it seems this cannot be reproduced, it only takes place when the Chateau is disconnected from the Town Hall (as intended). If anyone experiences it while their Chateau is connected please do let us know.