• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

quest asked for 2 tanner's which I built the game saying I have 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116033

The game asked for 2 tanner's I built 2 and the game saying I have 1. Not sure what to do now.

DeletedUser116033

I am not going to build 2 more tanner's to complete the quest. just fix it.

DeletedUser116033

I guess it is not going to get fixed, I didn't think you would have such a big issue handling such a easy problem.

Emberguard

Legend
@Big Mickey 700

Bugs like this should be reported via support where a ingame moderator can take a look at your game for you. While reporting on the forums is great for documentation purposes support has more tools at their disposal to help you

index.php

index.php
image1.png

unknown.png
Also anyone on these forums that do not have a moderator tag cannot fix your game for you. At most they can only give advice on what you could do.

DeletedUser116033

How am I supposed to know, that was 2 months ago. If this is the way you solve problems it has changed the way I think about playing the game. I have started to look for something more interesting to spend time on.

Emberguard

Legend
@Big Mickey 700 the users on here are players and cannot solve problems beyond discussing or confirming they have the same bug.

If you encounter anymore bugs like this they should be reported via your in game support where it can be solved via support.
index.php

index.php
unknown.png

unknown.png

Emberguard

Legend
Also closing the thread given as you said it's from 2 months ago. As advised you need to contact support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.