• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest Abort Limit

Powe

Brigadier-General
This thread is just to get people to comment on the Update 1.201 thread so that the Developers see how annoyed we are. The other purpose is for us to list every feature we hate about the limit.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
This thread is just to get people to comment on the Update 1.201 thread so that the Developers see how annoyed we are. The other purpose is for us to list every feature we hate about the limit.
yea! repel the 2k limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I am in SAV and trying to do defeat this large army and gather 500 goods. I can do 3 a minute which means if I stay focused for one hour I'll do up to 180... Would take me 11 hours to hit the limit without doing anything else in game or RL so combined with spend FPs I do a bit over 200 RQs a day. What am I doing wrong by not being able to reach the limit as you guys?

I'm obviously missing something and would like players who say remove the limit to explain how you reach the limit in first place, which RQs and how much time it takes

Powe

Brigadier-General
I am in SAV and trying to do defeat this large army and gather 500 goods. I can do 3 a minute which means if I stay focused for one hour I'll do up to 180... Would take me 11 hours to hit the limit without doing anything else in game or RL so combined with spend FPs I do a bit over 200 RQs a day. What am I doing wrong by not being able to reach the limit as you guys?

I'm obviously missing something and would like players who say remove the limit to explain how you reach the limit in first place, which RQs and how much time it takes
You have to abort 2000 rather then complete 2000, so it should take just an hour.

I thought the limit was imposed after you completed 2k RQs, not abort 2k lol.... Never managed that many because of time constrains I have. That would mean that I was around the max number with nearly 200 completed a day...