• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Que re trade balance

Lady Rowena

Private
Hi, I'm a (fairly) new player, trying to figure out the trade system. I produce lumber, so look for trades for the things I need. I'm always seeing offers of 1 (other product) for 10 lumber. Is lumber really so useless? Or are they unreasonable offers? I'm just stuck right now, going nowhere, because I can't get the products I need to complete research. Any advice would be welcome. :o

DeletedUser1081

The terrible rates are offered by NPC traders as a last resort if you really can't find anything anywhere else. Your options are to join a guild with a lot of active traders; or to contact your neighbours to see what would entice them to trade with you; or to produce all the goods yourself (including the ones you don't have production boosts for). Or you can try plundering neighbours' goods if that sort of thing doesn't bother you.

Your best bet is to join a good guild.

DeletedUser98682

Asking in global chat often brings quick results as well - and is a great way to add to your friends list ;)