PvP

Jacke941

Private
Okey, everything sounds reat about that they finally have fixed whatever the problem with the pvp was, but they also mentioned that everyone should have recieved their medals. Okey I've been in the lead both times it has reset, and how come then that I don't have any of those medals? I'm not angry, more curious ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

ukmcfry

took part in my first pvp match and needless to say had to surrender before lost all troops
my question is the battle rules stated that the battle would have to be between troops of the bronze age, so how come the person i fought had archers, when the archery research is not until the iron age?
am i missing something?

Lord Zena

took part in my first pvp match and needless to say had to surrender before lost all troops
my question is the battle rules stated that the battle would have to be between troops of the bronze age, so how come the person i fought had archers, when the archery research is not until the iron age?
am i missing something?
The military units you attack with determine which PvP tournament tower the fight counts for. It doesn't matter what the person you're attacking has in his/her army.

ukmcfry

ok thx for the response
no wonder there were only about 6 people taking part, doesn't seem fair
it was the first pvp tower so i assume this is the bronze age tower
still not sure, if you attack someone via the neighbourhood tab does it score points in the same way as the pvp tournament?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pendragon

it was the first pvp tower so i assume this is the bronze age tower
still not sure, if you attack someone via the neighbourhood tab does it score points in the same way as the pvp tournament?
The name of the tower is shown at the top of the window that opens when you click on the tower:) If you can't see it, try going to fullscreen for a moment, it should be there then.
To answer your question, yes, it works in the same way :) By the way, you can only attack people once every 24 hours, either via the pvp-tower or the neighbourhood bar.