• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP

• Thread starter DeletedUser3052
  • Start date

DeletedUser3052

Okey, everything sounds reat about that they finally have fixed whatever the problem with the pvp was, but they also mentioned that everyone should have recieved their medals. Okey I've been in the lead both times it has reset, and how come then that I don't have any of those medals? I'm not angry, more curious ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3321

The medals have been fixed now, I received my medals today when the PvP tournament ended.

DeletedUser

took part in my first pvp match and needless to say had to surrender before lost all troops
my question is the battle rules stated that the battle would have to be between troops of the bronze age, so how come the person i fought had archers, when the archery research is not until the iron age?
am i missing something?

DeletedUser

took part in my first pvp match and needless to say had to surrender before lost all troops
my question is the battle rules stated that the battle would have to be between troops of the bronze age, so how come the person i fought had archers, when the archery research is not until the iron age?
am i missing something?

The military units you attack with determine which PvP tournament tower the fight counts for. It doesn't matter what the person you're attacking has in his/her army.

DeletedUser

ok thx for the response
no wonder there were only about 6 people taking part, doesn't seem fair
it was the first pvp tower so i assume this is the bronze age tower
still not sure, if you attack someone via the neighbourhood tab does it score points in the same way as the pvp tournament?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it was the first pvp tower so i assume this is the bronze age tower
still not sure, if you attack someone via the neighbourhood tab does it score points in the same way as the pvp tournament?

The name of the tower is shown at the top of the window that opens when you click on the tower:) If you can't see it, try going to fullscreen for a moment, it should be there then.
To answer your question, yes, it works in the same way :) By the way, you can only attack people once every 24 hours, either via the pvp-tower or the neighbourhood bar.