• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP - Units: Losing & Healing

• Thread starter DeletedUser1294
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1294

Why do we lose units and lose health of our units when we go to PvP and get injured, whilst your opponent keeps his units on full health?
I do not understand this system.
What is the point of that?
If I win an 8 v 8 match with my final warrior, the opponent should lose his units the same way as I.

DeletedUser1149

I think its because the defence is played by AI so it would suck losing all your troops while you are asleep because the AI has lost them all

DeletedUser1294

I think its because the defence is played by AI so it would suck losing all your troops while you are asleep because the AI has lost them all

Majority of times when I am attacked, I am online so I could pretty much defend myself.
The worst thing is the opponent can revenge when you only have a few troops because you won/lost.

DeletedUser1081

The worst thing is the opponent can revenge when you only have a few troops because you won/lost.

i don't get what you mean. if you lost, your attacking army is killed, not your defending army.
so do you mean that instead of waiting to rebuild, you move troops from defense to offense so you can go on attacking neighbours, leaving nothing in defense? well, war is hell, you know? :cool:

anyway if someone attacks you when you have no defense troops, they get very few points. it's not really worth the bother.

DeletedUser

anyway if someone attacks you when you have no defense troops, they get very few points. it's not really worth the bother.

exactly, only time i ever leave troop in my defense is when i think im not going to get to the game after my goods buildings are done producing and i dont want them to get plundered. i can deal with losing a few coins from a house.

DeletedUser1294

Doesn't matter, the fact is you shouldn't lose your army.

As for your point, no, my city is not large enough so that I can hold another military building. I have two military buildings, both offense when active and defense when off. I don't ahve space for more.

DeletedUser

What would be the point if no1 would ever lose troops?? This game isn't centered on PVP but still, this ain't Cinderella either.

If your city is not large enough it means 2 things, you either didn't planed it efficiently (did I get that word correct?) or you prefer to have more production buildings than soldiers to protect it.

I do agree with your point of win/lose IE you won the battle but lost 3-4 troops and are weak vs a counter-attack. But again, building one or two more military buildings will solve that problem.

DeletedUser1294

I didn't plan my city efficently. Why? Because there is no test world to do it in, and now it's too late to do it.
And no, I don't mean you shouldn't lose troops, I mean both sides should lose the troops the lost in battle, instead of the player only.

DeletedUser

honestly, if you dont want to lose your troops, dont attack other players and give them the chance to revenge attack you with your weakened troops. theres really not that much benefit from attacking other players anyway. you can visit their city first, and if you see that the buildings are active (graphics moving) then more than likely not anything to plunder so dont attack. but if buildings arent active, they might be plunderable(sp)

DeletedUser1294

Not attacking drains me down my continent's ranking.
I don't like that.

DeletedUser

you can visit their city first, and if you see that the buildings are active (graphics moving) then more than likely not anything to plunder so dont attack. but if buildings arent active, they might be plunderable(sp)

Wow, call me noob but I didn't know this, you soooo just changed my FoE life!!!

My neighbors might not like you as much though. :)

DeletedUser

Wow, call me noob but I didn't know this, you soooo just changed my FoE life!!!

My neighbors might not like you as much though. :)

yep, when i noticed it i felt like a dumbass for not realizing it before, but it has definitely saved some time and units since then

DeletedUser

How many expansions can you get from the PVP tower? From the game itself is enough to sustaine your economy or you relly have to win some PVP competiton to have the requiered expansions?

DeletedUser

How many expansions can you get from the PVP tower? From the game itself is enough to sustaine your economy or you relly have to win some PVP competiton to have the requiered expansions?

you dont need the pvp expansions, however I would recommend trying to get the 1st one

1st expansion = 10 medals // 2nd expansion = 50 medals // 3rd = 200 medals

winner of bronze age gets 10, winner of iron gets 20, EMA: 40

the second and third expansion are a bit daunting, but definitely get the 1st one (even a few 3-5 finishes will get you 10 medals)

DeletedUser1294

Yeah as above said.
I'm on my way to get BA tower #1 place on Arvahall, worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.