• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Towers

DeletedUser

With the new upgrade today it wiped out the bronze and i presume all PvP towers to date battles. The bronze tower had less than 8 hours to run and now its been cleared!! Will the people in the medal spots be getting the medals they would of earned before the towers battles were cleared? Only asking as I was up for 10 medals.

DeletedUser65

read the announcement on it in the "announcement" section or try using the search function(top right)

DeletedUser

An excert:

"Due to a miss-configuration on EN2 and EN3, some tournaments have data-loss meaning they have been reset and some tournaments will work correctly, sadly enough we do not have an efficient way to get this working. If you lost any medals from the tournaments, please contact support to get these."

Question - Where can I contact support?

DeletedUser

right click in game a box opens and support is one of the options

DeletedUser276

/me starts to weep silently for all the tickets due to come in.

DeletedUser

An excert:

"Due to a miss-configuration on EN2 and EN3, some tournaments have data-loss meaning they have been reset and some tournaments will work correctly, sadly enough we do not have an efficient way to get this working. If you lost any medals from the tournaments, please contact support to get these."

Question - Where can I contact support?

I got the same idiotic problem; so they changed everything, but not some essentials...right, well, i need my medals, here is my submission for the support ticket :

"Here you can see a list of all your support issues. Click on a tickets subject to see more details.
Subject World Last post Status
PVP tower Cirgard 2012-07-04 06:58 Open"

DeletedUser

I had 3 hours left before getting my medals also before the updates came so now i lost out on pvp tower 60 points and seconds tower 40 not so worried about the 10 points but kinda annoying that we need 200 medals to open next extra land and i am at 55 but not going to get my 100 ..how do we fix this

DeletedUser3311

My PVP medals were restored today and later the diamonds were restored, too!

Thanks to Innogames support for fixing this quickly and not just blowing it off as "risk of playing a beta test." I really appreciate it.

DeletedUser2974

Have you submitted a support ticket? To do this right click on your city screen and select "support". This will take you to a new tab with all the information you need to give the support team to help you out.

I hope you get everything back soon! :)

DeletedUser

A support ticket was sent on the 4th July. I received the reply that it was all corrected but it is not the case.

DeletedUser3220

Did the pvp tourny end early? pretty sure was about a day left as yesterday it said 2days? and if it finished well on time why have i got 10 less medals than i should have?!

DeletedUser2974

Hi Lionheart, my suggestion to you is to just be patient. All of the PVP towers will be ending within the next few hours and there will be a lot of medals being handed out. If your Tower ended then it just did not long ago and you should see your medals by the end of the day.

DeletedUser3220

well i recieved 7 medals which would work out like 5 from iron age tower and 2 from bronze? at a guess. they dont hand out 7 so im thinking thats my lot. i was expecting 10 from the iron age and 5 or 2 is it from the bronze. the bronze medals could have gone either way cause it was close but the iron age fort was a sure fire 2nd place as i was over 10k ahead of the next person.

Is there any way of seeing the 'leaderboard' of who recieved medals and points they scored?

DeletedUser2974

Lionheart,

You might still be receiving medals in the next few hours. the 7 you got were probably for getting second in the Iron Age PVP tower. Just wait until tomorrow at noon and you should have all of your PVP medals.

As for checking the leader board, there is no was to do this after the tournament has ended. Sorry!

DeletedUser276

We are getting in a history of it but that will probably be on the next update. But dont quote me on that.

DeletedUser

We are getting in a history of it but that will probably be on the next update. But dont quote me on that.

That would hopfully end alot of people saying I didnt get medals when they someone moved up over them in the last few hours of a tourney.

Opps i quoted you

DeletedUser3220

yeah thats what i was hoping. Im not usually 1 to moan (its my turn now lol) obviously its always possible that someone overtook me if they were dedicated enough. but without a timeline or past leaderboards we have no way to be sure. there's this 1 guy who dominates all the leaderboards and where he wins he gets to expand his village thus having space to keep his bronze age and iron age military buildings when he is now on early middle age so no one else gets a chance really.