• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP towers reset after world updated...

DeletedUser

i had just attacked some players in the industrial age and got approx 40k pvp points .... the world got updated and all the pvp towers have been reset and i have lost all the points.

And before you ask no medals were awarded as the towers had only been open for about 1.5 hours!

Why allow the towers to be open if they know they are going to reset, and why reset the towers, why cannot this be separate so even if the world is updated the towers are unaffected.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
i had just attacked some players in the industrial age and got approx 40k pvp points .... the world got updated and all the pvp towers have been reset and i have lost all the points.

And before you ask no medals were awarded as the towers had only been open for about 1.5 hours!

Why allow the towers to be open if they know they are going to reset, and why reset the towers, why cannot this be separate so even if the world is updated the towers are unaffected.

Same problem for me also ...Lost about 15k points and also the chance to fight the guys whom i had attacked before the update for the next 24hours ... I really dont understand Why was it not done before the opening of the towers as they had so much time for it today being a Monday and if really needed could've even extended the opening of the towers like they had done a few months back ...

DeletedUser7128

Hmmmm 200k lost and hood still only has 42 members... so no merge, and must wait 24 hours again to attack.

Rather keep towers closed until tomorrow, resolve the issues and open them then.
Players attacking now will have 1 more day to PVP than those who already did their PVP.

DeletedUser

it is no longer a neighborhood merge, its a neighborhood farce if its not wrong its done in such a way on EN1 and EN8 to annoy the longest serving or most dedicated players!

DeletedUser13805

i have lost about 200k this morning did my run 56 fights and now it shows i have only done 17 with all my points gone apart from the 17 this game is getting on my nerves nothing but problems time and time again and i bet they will not give us our points back !!! i am unbeaten in my hood and this will cost me at the end of the week i am sure : ( not a happy bunny at all today

DeletedUser

maybe they should go back to being 'beta' as they appear to do no testing! They then penalize people after the errors that testing should of fixed get reported

if the towers are reset then there should be a pro-rata payment of medals to compensate for lost pvp points and future potential lost medals for the week

DeletedUser7128

Please reset towers once all issues are resolved.
People who attack now have an unfair advantage.

Kindest Kind Regards
Rassie

DeletedUser13805

Please reset towers once all issues are resolved.
People who attack now have an unfair advantage.

Kindest Kind Regards
Rassie

i aggree with rassie on this they should reset the towers for all to make it fair as the results this week will be unfair otherwise

DeletedUser13805

i rasied a ticket on this issue and of course they pointed out the aggrement that we all have agreed to when we joined up ??? erm yes but it doesnt do anything about the issue ? thanks for the great help and support we get here

DeletedUser

I do apologise if you feel cheated as ive got the same issue on my account but the devs are trying to correct this as you all know the progressive era has thrown a spanner in the works & was beta tested before release but with the integration come new unseen problems which they are trying to sort as they fix some new 1 occurs it a pain I know as I play as well on several worlds at different ages as well but it will get sorted sooner rather than later we just need to bide our time till its fixed

DeletedUser15432

Same thing happened but with a fault in the tower to me I had just fought a couple of battles with a HMA army against lancers and scored more than 12000 points, the towers reset and I lost the points and got no medals. However I still managed to win the tower that week