• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Tower

DeletedUser110880

I have conquered a Province, and (apparently) my reward is a PvP Tower. where is it, and what can I do with it?

DeletedUser110195

It's not a building you put in your city, it's a weekly tournament you've gained access to. When you win battles where your highest aged unit is of the age of the province with the tower, you gain points in that tournament, at the end of the week if you had enough points to hold a high enough rank you get medals. Medals are used to buy expansions for your city, buy extra attempts in guild expedition and siege guild vs guild sectors in the all ages area.