• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP tower reset with less than 1 day to go and no medals???

• Thread starter DeletedUser2932
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2932

So I log in after the update, only to find that the bronze age pvp tower I was fighting hard to win was reset with less than 1 day to go, and I receive no medals? I fought hard all week, over 120 battles, and I get nothing???

This is unacceptable; rather a slap in the face to all those who enjoy pvp tower races and put in the time and effort necessary to win. Not to mention, I fought hard using bronze age units all the way up the map (so now those battles are GONE, including all their potential points), so now anyone who didn't fight earlier has a distinct advantage in potential points on their map, while I am stuck with no reward for my effort.

Please figure out a better way to implement this, so all of us who actually take the time to play the game don't feel so ripped off over the time we've put into this.:(

DeletedUser

Is that means, if i was first in tournament before update, I will gate my medals ???

DeletedUser2932

Whew, thanks Farmerlynch. I actually did try and search for related topics but it came up empty. Thanks for the info! I kind of felt like I had been kicked in the groin when I saw that I got nothing for my efforts all week.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

So I log in after the update, only to find that the bronze age pvp tower I was fighting hard to win was reset with less than 1 day to go, and I receive no medals? I fought hard all week, over 120 battles, and I get nothing???

This is unacceptable; rather a slap in the face to all those who enjoy pvp tower races and put in the time and effort necessary to win. Not to mention, I fought hard using bronze age units all the way up the map (so now those battles are GONE, including all their potential points), so now anyone who didn't fight earlier has a distinct advantage in potential points on their map, while I am stuck with no reward for my effort.

Please figure out a better way to implement this, so all of us who actually take the time to play the game don't feel so ripped off over the time we've put into this.:(

I've noticed this aswell. Father furstrating i was sitting in second in mine. Had no chance of winning because i'm preparing for the iron age troops now, but would still have liked my 5 medals, would have been useful in future

DeletedUser3315

I was also well ahead in the iron age tournament - i have now lost 20 medals and my points - what a load of rubbish! How do i contact support?????

DeletedUser

This has happen to a few people (including myself) It is a know issue and a solution has been offered. No reason to get upset or be insulting. These things happen during development.

Overall GREAT update. One small issue when you filter trades on neighbors it includes all your guild as well

DeletedUser276

there is a possability that we can replace lost points. Give us an hour and we shall know.

DeletedUser

These things happen during development.

Most companys don't charge their customers BEFORE they have a finished product...

And I do now you can play for free, and I do... But they do manage to squeeze some money out of some players. And considering the amount of bugs I would call this a scam.

And now my posts will probably be deleted and ignored.

DeletedUser

nah I just ignore first :P someone say something?

Then you have me respect so far! In most other games and on other servers the standard behaviour is to delete any criticism. I thought that was a company policy.

It's actually in the forum rules in many forums that you are not allowed to critisise mods or InnoGames. I haven't been bothered to actually check here.

there is a possability that we can replace lost points. Give us an hour and we shall know.

Did you find a fix? Because many of us don't keep separate logs of our points - so we don't know how many we should claim, or even how to claim them. I know I was #1 in the tower in 2 worlds, came back to find my name wasn't even there. As the other person said, it's a bit of a kick in a tender part of the anatomy...

Status
Not open for further replies.