• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Pvp tower points gone, and another 4 days added to finish him

• Thread starter DeletedUser3279
  • Start date

DeletedUser3279

Like the title say "Pvp tower points gone, and another 4 days added to finish him" all my high middle age tower was dissapered after update so from 17k now i have nothing... and instead the pvp finish this night (at 1am) he is now finishing in 4 days. I think is not fair and i hope i will receive the medals afferent to win this contest this night. Thank you.

DeletedUser3282

i too lost hard earned points from 2 towers = i hope medals are forthcoming on old numbers

DeletedUser1899

I too lost points and was in first place for 40 medals I need badly to upgrade my city, the time I lost, the coins and hummers what a waste of time, I cant get back, thanks

DeletedUser3312

yep i would like my 10 medals to:( and i should be the chapion of last week, 32+k points i worked super hard, and i cant buy dimonds also page wont load up:( i would but a fair bit to i want to support the game creators its an awsom game:)

DeletedUser3274

Agreed i was top player in my area as well i would like my 10medals.