• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP tourney

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Is it possible to enter a PvP tourney one age above you without troops of that age?
If not how is it I find players of a previous age competing there??

joesoap

Major-General
there are 2 things players need to enter the pvp tournament, 1st is to have unlocked the pvp tower on the continent map, the map isnt related to your tec progress so players can move forward on the map without entering that age & unlock a higher tower, 2nd is to have troops of that age, some story quests give units as rewards, again you dont need to have entered that age, so by focusing & working on quests players are able to get higher age units

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Thanks for clearing that up. I suspected as much, I have the required tower but so far have had no luck in securing a required unit to enter it. After completing many quests without success I was looking for confirmation. It's a bit like collecting free diamonds - a rare event!!

LadyHecate

Major-General
If you'e inclined to go that way, as I have, then it's worth finding your current Story Quest on the wiki and following the completion requirements to get the following quest. Keep repeating this on the wiki and you'll see what unattached troops may be on offer whilst also identifying anything that may halt quest progression. I'm currently in CE but have both TE and TF troops; easy PvP tower points! I would have also had AF troops but I'd have to research one more tech to do so and that would take me into TE which I don't want to do.