• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Tournaments

• Thread starter DeletedUser5965
  • Start date

DeletedUser5965

Can I get a bit of advice regarding PvP Tournaments please. Currently it seems that the only players I can attack in the Iron Age tower are those using bronze age army whereas I'm using iron age army. I usually win but get no medals. The players using Iron age weapons or higher don't appear highlighted for me to attack. I also tried going to the Bronze age tower but once again they get the medals. This is making it difficult for me to obtain medals. Am I missing something?

Addition: I just read that you can't attack players in the PvP Tournaments who are in same guild as you. Quite a few players in the neighbourhood ended up joining the same guild as me. Would that be the reason I can't attack most of the players in the tower?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Abbygail, welcome to the Forums. :)

For next time I'd advise you to use the little search function on the top right of the screen. This is a well discussed issue. ;)

Whenever you initiate battle with your army, you automatically compete in the weekly Tower Tournaments.
You do need to have the Tower unlocked in your Map, or you will not be awarded possible Victory Medals.

At which Tower you compete depends on the units in your army. The highest Age unit in your army determines which Tower you compete at, despite any number of other units in your army.

Tournaments start around Monday afternoon and end on Sunday afternoon. (CET)

If you attack players, you attack their defending army. They might have Bronze Age units as a defense, but use Iron Age units (or only 1 is enough) in their attacking armies to compete in the Iron Age Tower.

You cannot attack players in your neighbourhood that you have in your Friends List or that are in your Guild.
You also need to wait 24 hours after you Polished, Motivated or attacked someone before you can initiate another action to that player's town.

Here is a link to Pendragon's amazing FAQ that might give even more info: Click me

Hope that helps!

- L

DeletedUser6974

Has anyone else experienced a problem with your PvP points not updating?
I am trying to win the current PvP Tournament in our neighborhood but my points have stopped adding up for the battles that i have been winning. My points stalled at 94,570 and hasn't moved since. I was over 20,000 points ahead of my closest competition but now i am 15,000 points behind and can't add more points on. What am i supposed to do to get points adding on again?
I've sent in a request for help from support but no reply.

DeletedUser

Are you certain that you are only using units from that Age? If you recently acquired a new unit from the next Age, the battle points will count for the next tower.

DeletedUser6974

Are you certain that you are only using units from that Age? If you recently acquired a new unit from the next Age, the battle points will count for the next tower.

ah ha...yes you are right, i had not even clicked on the next tower but yes you are right, the points are building up there too. Thank you !!

DeletedUser

Lol, did you even read my answer in this post?
Lodroth said:
At which Tower you compete depends on the units in your army. The highest Age unit in your army determines which Tower you compete at, despite any number of other units in your army.

- L

DeletedUser

Tournaments start around Monday afternoon and end on Sunday afternoon. (CET)

Hi.
Why are there different hours for each tournament?
Why are there different hours for each Neighborhood?
Can I predict the hour to begin?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser3157

I heard one of the reasons is technical, different end dates scatter around the load (which comes from handling out medals to everyone) over a longer period of time. As opposed to all towers in all naberhoods in all servers in all countries ending at once :P. Also different end dates allow players to compete till the end on multiple towers and have a better overview on things, plus add some random factor each week as opposed to routine.

I think start of it depends on naberhood merges, and that as well is somewhat complicated process and can at times take rather unknown amount of time.

Last edited by a moderator: