• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Tournaments

• Thread starter DeletedUser4483
  • Start date

DeletedUser4483

Ok have conquered provinces holding these towers and read guides but cant find out how to enter tournaments. Firstly i thought it was because it was saying ongoing tournament ends to day .... so thought i had to wait till it finishes to join ... but now its finished i still cant enter . Any help here as i would like to try these to try and win some medals.

DeletedUser4089

Hi, the tournaments ended today, and will start again tomorrow. Tournaments run from Monday to Sunday. Hope that answers your question. :)

While you're on the forums, you should take a look at our guides, there's lots and lots of helpful information there. (See link in my signature)

DeletedUser4483

Thanks for that will try tomorrow ....... And yes i have read guides ... but i see no reference on how to join or enter these tournaments .. unless i missed some ... will look for more.

DeletedUser4089

Remember you can use the search function (top-right), searching for "PvP Tournament" should bring up some topics where it's been discussed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

... but i see no reference on how to join or enter these tournaments .. unless i missed some ... will look for more.

Once you have unlocked a tower on the map, you will automatically enter the tournament of that tower, provided you fight with units of the age the tower belongs to and have no higher-age units in your army. Both fights on the map and in your neighbourhood count towards the tournaments :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is the East-Nagach server lagging or something? I've been waiting 4 hours for the PvP competition to start.