• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Tournaments

DeletedUser15550

Hello there
I would appreciate if someone could enlighten me please. Took part in bronze age tower PvP tournaments last week, when I only had bronze age units. Now I have both bronze age and iron age military units, but I can now only see the Iron age Tower for PvP, which started today and the bronze age tower has greyed out. I thought that as long as I have bronze age units, I can partcipate in that tower too. Can someone please explain?
Thanks

DeletedUser

You need to have attacked at least once with the correct units to see the tower in the event log. (resets each week on sunday after the tourney ends.)

So to see the bronze age tower you would need to attack with just bronze age units for the tower to "light up" in the event log. You can still go to the map and click the tower there.

Points for bronze age will only count if you use just bronze age troops, if you have 7 bronze age and 1 iron age troop in the fight, itll count towards the iron age tower. AKA: the highest age troop in the fight=what point tower you get points for.