• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

pvp tournaments have ended and a new one started up again already

DeletedUser

the current weeks tournaments are ending and it appears that the reset that happened last Monday seems to of caused an issue as new tournaments have started with the points that were lost previously now showing!

DeletedUser13805

this happend to me i was 6th but now it shows me as i won the ind age tower and i havent this week i came only 6th i didnt bother competeing in the ind tower and just went all out for the pe tower. but now it shows only 2 people in the ind tower me and another hoodie and i am in first place ??? with 100k

DeletedUser7719

Ok, it's one thing to have this problem, but no points for going through neighbors now?

DeletedUser7223

I feel ya , i won first P.Era Tower when released & the system didn't recognize my battles , what can one do ! Complain ? O' & Ind. Age tower i had too .
All towers in en6 didn't see or pick up on this .
This is one *uck up that was just bypassed . we got the points but not the recognition .