• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP scores keep cancelling out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romalo5

Corporal
Playing in Dinegu. When I win a fight against a neighbour (PvP) I get a score; then straight afterwards when I win another fight my score re-sets to zero!! It seems to happen virtually (but not quite) every time after having a score and then winning another fight!!
I've just checked the Late Middle Ages Tower on the Continent Map and I have NO SCORE! Boo, hoo!

12 HOURS LATER THIS IS STILL A PROBLEM. Come on guys lets get some action here ... has anyone even read this?

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Yes I've read - no haven't reproduced yet

Is this only LMA PvP tower you get this problem in?

Is it only fighting neighbours that causes the problem?

DeletedUser111866

What's your age in D? Check if you fought with LMA-and-less-age units (as it's possible to get higher age units in LMA). Check CA tower for scores, if you have it opened on the CMap.

Romalo5

Corporal
As a retired secondary school headteacher I might question the slight hint of an attitude in your reply! However, keeping it business-like: 1. I don't fight PvP by going to the tower on the Map; 2. I fight PvP by selecting players from the Neighbours list at the foot of the screen; 3. This problem has not existed before and I have been at LMA for some weeks doing the same things; 4. I have never encoutered this problem at lower levels; 5. This problem has never appeared before either in Dinegu or Langedorn (where I am a 1,000,000+ point player; 6. Although I have won 10-20 battles this week I have no score appearing in LMA Tower list; 7. It shows a score after one fight but re-sets this to zero after the next successful fight.
Let me know if you need any further information.

Romalo5

Corporal
Thanks to the input from ih8regin I have solved the issue. I had one CA player in my army but have, as yet, no rights to the CA Tournament. The points were being diverted to CA, because on that one CA soldier, but, of course were then disappearing into hyperspace!
MANY THANKS TO ih8regin. Perhaps you should become a Moderator ... they seem to be a bit short-staffed!

Romalo5

Corporal
So @Emberguard was correct then? You hadn't unlocked the appropriate tower.

Less bad attitude and confirming the facts would help you before questioning others totally correct answers
Less input from those with nothing useful to say might help too! The main problem was that the message had not been 'viewed' even after three days. The guideline suggest one day maximum - i.e. moderators should be active at least once per day. Of course you have not seen the 'behind-the-scenes' correspondence that went with it all so that may explain your intervention.

Agent327

Overlord
Less input from those with nothing useful to say might help too! The main problem was that the message had not been 'viewed' even after three days. The guideline suggest one day maximum - i.e. moderators should be active at least once per day. Of course you have not seen the 'behind-the-scenes' correspondence that went with it all so that may explain your intervention.

Moderators are volunteers. They are players that moderate on the side. I can only admire them for having the patinece to deal with people like you that hardly understand the game and still have an attitude.

1. I don't fight PvP by going to the tower on the Map

That is about the funniest thing I read in a long time.

As a retired secondary school headteacher I might question the slight hint of an attitude in your reply!

What exactly does your former job have to do with the problem? You could have been a retired hooker. It would not make any difference. Now who has here an attitude?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.