• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Reward bugg on Cirgard

DeletedUser

Hi.

Im playing on Cirgard and want to report a bug concerning the PVP award in bronze age. I was leading and winning had approximately 23000k points.But when I logged in last night, it says no champion and I have not got any award. Player: "Duke Huges" won the first week, and I was pushing quite hard to win the second week. So far, all for nothing.

I hope you can look in to this and help me.

Thank you:

Snabelfjes

DeletedUser

I had some 40K points (if I remeber correctly) and it was lost to.

I feel really sorry for all the players out there that are actually paying to support the development of something that should not be on the market. Free as the BETA it is would be OK, but this.....

DeletedUser65

I had some 40K points (if I remeber correctly) and it was lost to.

I feel really sorry for all the players out there that are actually paying to support the development of something that should not be on the market. Free as the BETA it is would be OK, but this.....

i lost 400,000 points across 3 towers, it sucks yes but at least i know my medals are coming.
this game is on the market as a "free to play" as that is exactly how the game is- free.at no point is anybody forced to pay a single cent towards develpoment. the players who purchase diamonds are in no way forced to do so and do it at there own behest. they do however get a slight advantage over the rest of us F2P players.
so feeling sorry for them is something i wont be doing

DeletedUser

And by saying that you think it is ok to charge money for a product that doesn't work...

I don't and because of that I leave. I have playeyd some of IG's game for almost 2 years. But this and a few other of their decisions has led me to leave.

Good luck to you all that stays and I do hope you do not get ripped of to much when they change the rules along the way,

DeletedUser3311

Hi,

The answer said to "contact support" to try to get your PVP awards back, but I don't know the best way to do that. I posted in a forum here, but what is the best way to contact them to with all of the information they need? Or do I just have to accept that my medals are gone.

Thanks for any help you can give!

DeletedUser

Hi,

The answer said to "contact support" to try to get your PVP awards back, but I don't know the best way to do that. I posted in a forum here, but what is the best way to contact them to with all of the information they need? Or do I just have to accept that my medals are gone.

Ditto. I tried to send a PM to an admin but no reply so far :( I will let you know if I get lucky :)

DeletedUser

You should post an IN GAME support ticket about the missing rewards...

DeletedUser1081

You should post an IN GAME support ticket about the missing rewards...

and the instructions for doing that go like this:
right-click anywhere on your main village screen;
choose "support" from the white pop-up menu;
proceed as instructed there.

DeletedUser

I posted an ingame report and have been advised this issue is fixed....IT IS NOT.
I lost all the points i had earned in the PVP matches and can not get these back. I completed a lot odf areas to put me on top I can not repeat them I have lost my 10 medals

DeletedUser3311

Hi,

My medals were restored this morning. Thank you!