• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Is something wrong with the matching mechanism in PvA - I have been playing the same person for well over 50 fights (days of the same person in the hard category) refresh does absolutely nothing. I win the fight with very little damage - combat points received are 451 - I know there are fighters with more combat points, but now they Never appear. They use to appear when fighting them was difficult, now they are doable and never show up anymore!

Is there an explanation for this?

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Is something wrong with the matching mechanism in PvA - I have been playing the same person for well over 50 fights (days of the same person in the hard category) refresh does absolutely nothing.

Is there an explanation for this?
Would need more a lot more info such as difficultly level, age (you, and player versing) and how steady or changing your global ranking has been, but maybe put in a support ticket so they can look into it.

My guess is it may have to do with how far up the rankings you are combined with how many players are participating in each age

Would need more a lot more info such as difficultly level, age (you, and player versing) and how steady or changing your global ranking has been, but maybe put in a support ticket so they can look into it.

My guess is it may have to do with how far up the rankings you are combined with how many players are participating in each age

(you, and player versing) ►My age SAAB - all Opponents SAV
difficultly level ► Hard
how steady or changing your global ranking has been ► upward but now steading out at ranking 40-42.
The higher ones are needed to attempt to progress further. It should be stated that I have not lost any fights recently - especially since I am fighting the same person over & over again and Always win. That's not challenging or fun.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
27 consecutive battles against the hard opponent in SAV even with the refresh button, this feature needs another tweak or it will lose its appeal if not already

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
take out the bots and let us fight each other, simples.
Except you are not fighting each other, or anyone - you are only fighting other players, or bot players, army - which is completely controlled by AI. There is absolutely zero PvP involved (except for selecting which troops will be used by the AI).
So why waste time on this when it is not even what the title says 'PvP'.

dimondus

Captain
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but the reward for reaching Platinum Rank (30,000 points req’d) and reaching Diamond Rank (55,000 points req’d) is almost identical: 50 Forge Points, 50 Goods for each rank, with the only difference being that for Platinum you receive 2 fragments of Shrine of Knowledge and for Diamond you receive 2 fragments of Wishing Well.
Come on Inno! Surely reaching Diamond with 55,000 points is worth much more than the reward for reaching Platinum!
I believe you receive both rewards by getting to Diamond

jayjonbeach

Private
This game has to have to worst matching Algo I have seen. Why do I keep getting the SAME player over and over again in my 1st and 2nd choices? I will tell you why its VERY simple, you have the parameters set WAY TOO NARROW!!!!!! Widen the parameters so at least I get others players around that same ranking good grief

To make this problem even worse, when player X keeps getting player Y in their attack choices, player Y is NOT getting player X so they can at least attack back in return, HORRIBLY UNFAIR!!!!

Please, please fix this

Thank you

PvP Arena? - "Extra turns with medals"
Most players have loads of medals to easily boost their points

This is not a real PvP Arena, its who spends the most medals Arena.
Sigh, as it does not reflect who the best PVP players are.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
PvP Arena? - "Extra turns with medals"
Most players have loads of medals to easily boost their points

This is not a real PvP Arena, its who spends the most medals Arena.
Sigh, as it does not reflect who the best PVP players are.
It is not a PvP at all - since you are only playing against the computer. How can you ever tell who the best PvP players are, when there is no PvP.

AlexGBell

Private
PvP opponent selection.
This game has to have to worst matching Algo I have seen. Why do I keep getting the SAME player over and over again in my 1st and 2nd choices? I will tell you why its VERY simple, you have the parameters set WAY TOO NARROW!!!!!! Widen the parameters so at least I get others players around that same ranking good grief

To make this problem even worse, when player X keeps getting player Y in their attack choices, player Y is NOT getting player X so they can at least attack back in return, HORRIBLY UNFAIR!!!!

Please, please fix this

Thank you
I agree.
I'm in Industrial but keep getting same opponent, even after refreshing. They have recently moved up to Modern. I'm slightly frustrated but my opponent has now been attacked by me 53 times in a row, winning only 2 of those battles. Thats a lot of points they have to make up. I imagine if they check their log they will feel victimised.
I raised a ticket and just got told thats the way it works. Opponents are based on age and strength and they are the only one that matches me. There are 64 other players in IA taking part in PVP, some of whom are listed almost as closely in global ranking. it does seem the mstching parameters are set too narrow.

Deleted member 127677

If this is the wrong place for my comment, please move or direct me to the correct place. The arena needs a review. Since the last eras launched, the best option to fight for a last era player remains the AI option. Very, very rarely is fighting any live player even remotely giving the same points. Also, assuming that this is due to the higher blue attack and defence stats everyone is now getting, the points on offer have reduced significantly, so being in late eras actually means a net decrease in your ability to retain any rank, even if you are not attacked.