• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Would Inno be kind enough to make the computer generated hardest players in SAV have a minimum lets say 1000-1000 % boost and preferably 1500-1500 % so players can have a true and hard real challenge for rewards> ---- As this would permit and nudge players to attack real players below hardest fight that is still far too weak to struggle with.
Hard opponent challenge?
If the game opponents are not challenging enough for you - why don't you get rid of most (if not all) of your buildings that provide combat boosts?
If players did not spend so much time maximizing every single combat boost they could in the game, then there would be more 'challenge'. Just because players have unbalanced the game to favor themselves, does not mean that Inno needs to change anything. And even if Inno did change something to make it more 'challenging' - can easily wager that many players would immediately look for ways to counter it and reduce/eliminate any changes that Inno made - as such, it would be a waste of programmers time. Want change - change your City so you can have the challenge you require.

If the game opponents are not challenging enough for you - why don't you get rid of most (if not all) of your buildings that provide combat boosts?
If players did not spend so much time maximizing every single combat boost they could in the game, then there would be more 'challenge'. Just because players have unbalanced the game to favor themselves, does not mean that Inno needs to change anything. And even if Inno did change something to make it more 'challenging' - can easily wager that many players would immediately look for ways to counter it and reduce/eliminate any changes that Inno made - as such, it would be a waste of programmers time. Want change - change your City so you can have the challenge you require.
Lol :lol: Downgrade yourself to make the game more challenging.
Yes, if possible, players will tweak and twist any changes or new features to the game to gain the best profit, of course

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Lol :lol: Downgrade yourself to make the game more challenging.
Yes, if possible, players will tweak and twist any changes or new features to the game to gain the best profit, of course
Really, what is so funny about that? If anything is done to make things more challenging - a number of players will automatically try to find ways to minimize the challenge, so they can minimize loss and maximize profit. And then once again, players will be complaining they need it more challenging - and so on an so on - a continuous cycle. So, if certain players want more challenge - let those players make it more challenging by handicapping themselves.
If there is any fault with Inno about the lack of challenge - it is their lack of making Event Buildings unique - so players could not "pay-2-win" quite so easily.

r21r

Major-General
Would Inno be kind enough to make the computer generated hardest players in SAV have a minimum lets say 1000-1000 % boost and preferably 1500-1500 %
i remember a friends city in OF, who had 1.000% defence if i am not mistaken.
a city that did good on battlegrounds, i don't remember how many Terrace Farms he used to have, not sure if he was making 1.000FPs from his city (i doubt) but he was enjoying most features of the game above average i would say (negotiating / fighting / plundering etc)
(he removed TF's and made 1.000% attack before WP's lvl2 appear....)

now where does this stuck with this topic/idea.

if he had that amount of city defence in a factional city in Oceanic Future, but Space Age Venus bots have less amount , then something doesn't fits to me here.

Now , about the "logic behind the scenes" everyone will translate it however he wants, long time proven on this forum.

GE4 was designed to be challenging, players complained that it was too challenging, it got nerfed. They can't please everyone.
i think GE5 is underway (still on the lab)

Yes by removing 1 road tile from city hall the 305 goes to 400 on image below.... So so funny. 2nd image with city hall disconnected as much as possible.

Just added image 3 why is the bot more points than a stronger player 2 ?

Attachments

• pvpscoring.JPG
    pvpscoring.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 130
  • nocityhallconnection.JPG
    nocityhallconnection.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 136
  • arena flaw 71.JPG
    arena flaw 71.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
We got put into pvp arena returns thread now all good. The bottom line is please make the Bots in SAV stronger than player 2 at all times and every player then has a choice almost impossible to beat Bot 1 , Hard to beat but possible real player 2 , and easy to beat player 3 Seriously 150-150% bot SAV creation bots are a comedy show when most number 2 players on the list of 3 are stronger. Please remember I am refering to SAV era Bots .

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
What do you mean by this? I have only ever seen it reset once, when I got my gold award.
Each week we have age ranking reset same as guild ranking in PvP tournement, i believe its end of the first month at midnight tonight so the question was does global ranking get reset aswell

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Unless you don't make attacks over 2 weeks, then you lose everything.

Are you suggesting that I "just ignore the tower"? Really?

Yes, I bet the actual stats that inno has is extremely high in the "why are 95% of players not using this thing" category. At your point, you have gotten the 100k reward, that means that the pvp tower now rewards you even less.

I got Plat on the first day then left it, and eventually it kicked me out. I do wonder if because of it resetting everything if those prizes reset and you can farm the point prizes again, I'm not testing this myself of course cause if I put a defence army back in there the game will send me messages and give me an exclamation mark there again :p

Later on the medals start costing a million medals for extra attempts. Even people who have saved medals for years could run out on the pvp tower, and for what? Its not rewarding enough at all. The prizes should be 10 times better. Maybe 20 times. GBG is more rewarding, GVG is more fun.

Bretonas

Private
Can I just ask, and apologies if that has mentioned before, but if someone moves up in eras is that person still grouped for the era he / she started this PvP round? So are they 'locked' in that era for the entire week or even worse month? (similar to moving up eras after GBG or GE starts)
I have a guy here who moved several eras (from CA all the way to CE)..... he is still classed as CA and my middle opponent (since I'm CA myself) but because he is actually in CE already his defensive PVP army consists of full 8 CE troops which are impossible to beat. Either this is a bug or quite the flaw in that system.