• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Forwandert

Major-General
My feedbacks the same now it is Monday and there's been a reset.. as it was before the weekend. Waiting for reset has made no difference, assuming the feedback is valid now.

All my top reward players are bots and have less def value in most cases than the 2nd and 3rd options.

Not sure these players/points are in the right order. Doesnt make much sense that the ones that would be more challenging would be worth less points.

View attachment 23442View attachment 23443View attachment 23444View attachment 23445

Zzzzzzz...

Private
View attachment 23440

A different opponent would be nice, even hitting refresh made no difference!
You and me both... I had this one in 7 out of 9 fights, and when I reported it to support as matching system broken, I got some BS response "it is **possible** to get the same opponent more than once" :lol: :lol: :lol: . I find it fascinating that some folks got paid producing this... can't say that I want to say.

The least they should do it put an opt-out in the settings menu. Like so many other players, I HATE big red arrows in my town.

1622445441270.png

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
You and me both... I had this one in 7 out of 9 fights, and when I reported it to support as matching system broken, I got some BS response "it is **possible** to get the same opponent more than once" :lol: :lol: :lol: . I find it fascinating that some folks got paid producing this... can't say that I want to say.

The least they should do it put an opt-out in the settings menu. Like so many other players, I HATE big red arrows in my town.

View attachment 23479
i had more severe situation than you! same opponent 17 times in a row! : P

Same Player - Over & Over & Over - Again - LOL
Do You Really Expect Anyone to Pay diamonds to refresh the 3 player choices - And - Then get the same bunch?

The PvA is already a fart in the wind - How much do You want to spend for a Virtual Crown of Glory?

LOL

Oh, btw, The game is exactly the same as it was last year - No mechanical changes whatsoever -
More prize paths - yes - but - the PvA is exactly the same as it was - Boring!

It's for those with vast amounts of medals & diamonds - the actual strength of the opponent means Nothing!

coolguy25

Private
It isn't balanced as let's say your in HMA and your against a Colonial Age, in Colonial Age you can have many higher era troops so I might end up fighting Indy

It isn't balanced as let's say your in HMA and your against a Colonial Age, in Colonial Age you can have many higher era troops so I might end up fighting Indy

Yeah I am ME and I have one of my limited options being a player with OF units. that 6 ages above. I know they are in TE but the problem is that they gave units to players for doing quest but didn't put the stipulation that you could only use your own aged units or below. Hence not making balanced. For a player in ME I have a high attk/def for my age at 650/450 I come up against these OF units with what lest that 100defence and attack and I cant do anything against them with my ME units....

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I removed my troops from the Tower yesterday. Not only is the PvP tower unmotivating, but some players have the exact same defense in City as they do the Tower - yet the tower causes so much more damage to troops and have very little reward for it. Might as well just continue to plunder the neighborhood - at least there is some kind of joy with that and the rewards are supremely better.

Knight of ICE

I removed my troops from the Tower yesterday. Not only is the PvP tower unmotivating, but some players have the exact same defense in City as they do the Tower - yet the tower causes so much more damage to troops and have very little reward for it. Might as well just continue to plunder the neighborhood - at least there is some kind of joy with that and the rewards are supremely better.

Tower is using the same IA as the Continent map, so it is harder to fight.

Well, I'm getting a few small rewards from it and not losing much. So that's fine. But not going to spend diamonds or medals on extra attempts or strive to get on top of the ranking. That doesn't matter much to me.
20% chance for a 200 diamonds reward on the top position is nice, but absurd, when diamonds come so easily from GBG, GE and elsewhere.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
i expected those who can only fight easy fights in hoods and think there some kind of super fighter by plundering hoods etc with there advantage would quit when faced with a real challenge in the game,
it might be a bit boring with the same defences etc but its easy enough for a decent fighter to do the fights,

i expected those who can only fight easy fights in hoods and think there some kind of super fighter by plundering hoods etc with there advantage would quit when faced with a real challenge in the game,
it might be a bit boring with the same defences etc but its easy enough for a decent fighter to do the fights,
The fights are fairly easy and not a problem even on auto

My issue is just having the same 2 or 3 people to fight all the time.

Has become very boring very quickly, will maybe give it another week before just using it to fulfil HC chances when there's no GE or GBG to do or opting out completely

Jouchka

Private
Desypete, I don't understand what you mean with this statement. Look to the top players in any world.
They are no top players because they are good fighters, they just make a lot of battle points by battling the most stupid armies in GvG that they put in theirselves or to fight freefights in GbG. If you want to be successful in this game then you will only fight the easy games, otherwise you won't have any troops left for doing battling at all, and you will just quit the game because as a good fighter you just drop in the ranking.
As long as inno don't want to take into account the difficulty of fights for granting battle points, fighting only easy fights is the way to be successfull in this game. It's a pitty, but nothing will change in this game, unless they will handle these stupidity in the game.

Last edited:

Jouchka

Private
I still don't understand what these NPC's are good for. Even with my single spear I only had 1 defense to do. I think I lost it....
Everyone select the NPC because they give higher points and have stats that are inferior to the ones of the real players.
So noone is able to get points from defenses or loose points from defenses. Once again there is no incentive at all to invest in defense boosts.
Making a feature where defense boost would really be important would be a game-changer, that would make the game again attractive, But this one gives hardly rewards and the mini-game it very badly implemented.