• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Naranique

Master Corporal
The new and improved PvP Arena Feature will now be released on Friday, May 28th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I was only reading over to see about map towers, and nothing I read mentioned them, so hopes up! :)

RegV

Corporal
If I decide not to play this mini-game, is there an easy way to get rid of this:
1621466665148.png

I really really really hate BIG RED !'s in my city.

Can I just assign 1 rogue to defend my city, or something like that? Can I just do that once, or will I have to do every week?

If I decide not to play this mini-game, is there an easy way to get rid of this:
View attachment 23408

I really really really hate BIG RED !'s in my city.

Can I just assign 1 rogue to defend my city, or something like that? Can I just do that once, or will I have to do every week?
Really hope so. Would be terribly annoying, if you don't want to do PvP, and you permanently have a BIG RED ! hanging in city or have to set up a defence army every week to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Taffy540

Private
Ok so why do we need this when the furore of what they did last time is still ringing in my ears. I have disabled clients that have joined recently and will never take part in the PVP but will have to setup and have an annoying red exclamation mark in their cities. Both are vision impaired and do basic GE and a few battles in battlefields but thats it. I hope you have considered their unique needs with a large screen setting so they can make out the different buttons. So long as the current towers exist they have achievable goals, this new system is only geared for those that can easily fight, not the occasional players or less aggressive players.
Maybe actually consulting us, the players, before implementing changes to a fantastic game.
Lets also hope the balancing works properly too.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
nice! now i can get rid of the useless battlefortress slot to putting unit to pvp defense!(unit disappears when i put in pvp slot) and i'll think i'll put up commandos as defense in my INDA city : P

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
I really, really don't get the obsession with this from Inno's part, of 47160 players registered on the beta server the pvp tournament counts 1894 as been active pvp participants, (reducing every week as it went on)

even if you said only 10% of those payers registered with beta actually play you would still have 4716 active players of which less than half participate in the pvp arena

madness, and players will vote with their feet here too

Knight of ICE

I really, really don't get the obsession with this from Inno's part, of 47160 players registered on the beta server the pvp tournament counts 1894 as been active pvp participants, (reducing every week as it went on)

even if you said only 10% of those payers registered with beta actually play you would still have 4716 active players of which less than half participate in the pvp arena

Beta has 5101 active players. Off those 3449 are active fighters, so 1894 PvP participants isn't that bad, considering it is Beta.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General

They got this bee in their bonnet with the pvp tower and other "features no one asked for" lately. Just be glad it is a lot better then the previous incarnation of it. The community suggested idea's though I saw posted elsewhere, I hope they all see the light of day.

This will most likely only be used by the hard core, hey since they can't hardcore quest anymore, now they can hardcore "pvp" all day :p

The real issue is so many have quit, that any uproar will be tiny compared to what we had in the past. Just really glad people were still playing the game back when it first came out, so that it could be taken down and improved, with the pvp towers staying :)

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
You'll probably get this guy who wasted 300 squares for def, getting past 1k in defensive stats. Hit him, that's gonna be hard mode, trust me.

1k def is not that high if you've been playing for a long time. Someone in my hood has 2.4k defense and I can beat him/her on auto. High ranking players can always win because developing their fighting stats is what matters to them in the first place.