• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
INNO, take down this pvp arena or change this matching. seriously, how do you mean to beat units with 535% A/D in AF? i did shuffle 10 times, still THE SAME OPPONENT. AF troops are all trash, and rather hover is better, but would there be any chance i beat that with hover?? NO. SAM has keen eye, the power to kill a unit in 1 shot, while it takes about 8 shots to take 1 steel warden down. LOL, this is highly unbalanced and will make players leave eras considered bad for pvp battle. for instance,
INDA-battle scale change, so has very big disadvantage
ME-unless having higher era troops, the stealth unit WILL be TOO powerful
AF, OF, VF-space age units are too powerful, no chance of beating if they have high boost
rather make this 1 era:1 era only or give some advantage for lower era players hitting higher era, for instance, give twice time to hit or give automatically more A/D boost when fighting in pvp arena.

and also, change this AI algorithm, it hits other units than rogues 1st, when im not using hover i always had to do manual because it hit real units 1st. same as Cmap. cant you change the algorithm??? just like normal GBG or GE..
this is making too much time to do pvp arena

and third, why not reset the global ranking??? if not reset, that means the player who spends diamonds crazily get only top reward, meanwhile players who just joined pvp arena, FOREVER stay in low rank(probably 1000+)

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
that means the player who spends diamonds crazily get only top reward
Think that was the point.

meanwhile players who just joined pvp arena, FOREVER stay in low rank
Technically it's not forever, after 10-12 weeks the score will stabilize due to 10% weekly drop. So you miss one week - welcome to 3 months of grind just to get back to competitive game. Have a vacation? You're out of this stupidity. Went hiking on weekend? You're out of this stupidity. You cannot do anything to improve your score compared to others. Well, other than diamonds, but I find spending 1k diamonds for 10k pvp score for the chance to win 200 diamonds a moderately disturbing idea.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Think that was the point.

Technically it's not forever, after 10-12 weeks the score will stabilize due to 10% weekly drop. So you miss one week - welcome to 3 months of grind just to get back to competitive game. Have a vacation? You're out of this stupidity. Went hiking on weekend? You're out of this stupidity. You cannot do anything to improve your score compared to others. Well, other than diamonds, but I find spending 1k diamonds for 10k pvp score for the chance to win 200 diamonds a moderately disturbing idea.

Yeah, that's the real funny part about it isn't it? They want people to spend thousands of diamonds and years of medals, to win 200 diamonds back.
And you can't have a life in real life.

r21r

Major-General
Well, other than diamonds, but I find spending 1k diamonds for 10k pvp score for the chance to win 200 diamonds a moderately disturbing idea.
get a better job ? how devs gonna get rich - eh - eat ??
just to get back to competitive game
been active on recalcs (GvG) 2-3 months now, shouting for a partner player on global to have fun on PvP. guess what, nobody wants to pvp lol.
idk if this arena actually makes money to anyone, maybe there are people who spending, what i know for sure, is that diamonds win and not competition.
i could do quests half the day for medals, camp x1.9 threads too, maybe put my terrace farms to produce medals aswell, but 350k score i wouldn't do, so it's either Wallet vs Wallet, or worse, Wallet vs No Wallet.
now why they keeping it, we will never know

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
We have some tough competition in Korch. I'm only participating because I can, medals is my middle name. There is one guy who is maybe (only maybe) spending some diamonds, but nothing crazy. I doubt anyone spends in Sin - FE guys' score is comparable to my Korch, and Crimson guy has some tough def, so he probably gets away without -1k daily. I think I've seen some 500k score in H, that's probably a spender, but there is no competition in H, so I'm confused. Guess some people are just irrational. Anyhow, I seriously doubt pvp arena is a successful diamonds sink.

r21r

Major-General
well. ,medals have increasing amount, diamonds not. maybe it should be the opposite ... ?
rewards from fights are too small to pretend "prevent abuse"

r21r

Major-General
Yep, probably.
He has 20M medals somehow. Wonder why I thought he's FE? Guess he did spent some diamonds after all. But his def is pretty high too, so maybe even not.
he was in TE a couple weeks ago when he made 1st, maybe he got them from events with so many buildings he has.
point is , it needs balancing, let them increase the diamond cost too, why only medals

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
i believe on eras like OF, should be given another advantage when space age troops. SAM over has keen eye which can kill units in 1 shot, meanwhile it takes about 8 to 9 hits to take 1 steel warden down when its just 400% LOL. and sentinels, immune to mortar will be NO USE. and OF is one era players CANNOT skip, rather give OF battle 2 times to hit or give more hitpoint to make it a " fair fight"

Maybe someone might have written this but I really wonder if those points are fair.
If higher era troop could not beat me he will lose only 80 ish points. But it should be a disgrace to lose against lower era player so he should lose like 400 ish points.
and if I could not beat higher troop I would lose like 400 points. But it was a tough challenge, and I should be losing like 80 ish points, in my opinion.

The problem or loss of battle points due to false indications of the Battle to be Fought.
If I pick a Same Age battle and the opponents has higher age troops in, I lose the Battle Points I should have received for fighting Higher Age Trrops:

1628109888563.png

If I do fight of SAAB shown above but have to fight Venus Troops I lose 469-282 or 187 battle points.

It should Not be possible for someone to use incorrect age troops for the Posted Age. It's a loss we should not have to get. Neither loss of Combat Points or the loss of the entire fight is acceptable when Prizes are at stake!

This discrepancy should be resolved!

PS - The fact that neighbors could and can use higher age troops is irrelevant to the PvA Combat Points. This is Not a valid argument to Not fix this problem.
They had No Effect on Prizes that are at stake.

Last edited:
The problem or loss of battle points due to false indications of the Battle to be Fought.
If I pick a Same Age battle and the opponents has higher age troops in, I lose the Battle Points I should have received for fighting Higher Age Trrops:

View attachment 23829

If I do fight of SAAB shown above but have to fight Venus Troops I lose 469-282 or 187 battle points.

It should Not be possible for someone to use incorrect age troops for the Posted Age. It's a loss we should not have to get. Neither loss of Combat Points or the loss of the entire fight is acceptable when Prizes are at stake!

This discrepancy should be resolved!

PS - The fact that neighbors could and can use higher age troops is irrelevant to the PvA Combat Points. This is Not a valid argument to Not fix this problem.
They had No Effect on Prizes that are at stake.
If a player fought hard to get upper era units then he is entitled to use that unit in any battle I think

I only do PvP tournament when I have Himeji charges to use up and there is no GE or GbG. Higher era players think I am an easy target, that's normal, but when they lose the battle they only lose the lowest rank of battle points. They should lose the highest rank of battle points.

Mandolyn

Private
Not sure if it's a bug or what. My middle PvP Arena contestants don't seem to change, even after refreshing - just the top and bottom ones would change and I've had the same person in the middle for the last 3 days. Can someone shed some light on this phenomenon, pls.

Attachments

• Screenshot (229).png
    Screenshot (229).png
    417.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot (231).png
    Screenshot (231).png
    412.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Screenshot (232).png
    Screenshot (232).png
    432.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot (233).png
    Screenshot (233).png
    428.8 KB · Views: 105

DeletedUser

Not sure if it's a bug or what. My middle PvP Arena contestants don't seem to change, even after refreshing - just the top and bottom ones would change and I've had the same person in the middle for the last 3 days. Can someone shed some light on this phenomenon, pls.

The system literally wants you to try the middle one with great intention regardless you can win that battle or not. Just try it out and the middle row will change. XDD

Last edited by a moderator:

Malynn

Corporal
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but the reward for reaching Platinum Rank (30,000 points req’d) and reaching Diamond Rank (55,000 points req’d) is almost identical: 50 Forge Points, 50 Goods for each rank, with the only difference being that for Platinum you receive 2 fragments of Shrine of Knowledge and for Diamond you receive 2 fragments of Wishing Well.
Come on Inno! Surely reaching Diamond with 55,000 points is worth much more than the reward for reaching Platinum!