• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
If you dont like it fine, dont play it its that simple. Its going fine on the other place and is used by many players.
My opinion for what its worth is you will have to to get your city defence sorted out to play and enjoy this one, so all the people that removed that as they thought it was useless are now going to suffer.
Bring it on I say.
Just needs a few more daily attacks allowed maybe ten and a limit on how many can be bought for diamonds(ha ha).

If you dont like it fine, dont play it its that simple. Its going fine on the other place and is used by many players.
My opinion for what its worth is you will have to to get your city defence sorted out to play and enjoy this one, so all the people that removed that as they thought it was useless are now going to suffer.
Bring it on I say.
Just needs a few more daily attacks allowed maybe ten and a limit on how many can be bought for diamonds(ha ha).
The city defense is not the same as the pvp defense. Is it?

Forwandert

Major-General
Think something got bugged out signed out of Beta, signed into M and got the splash page and info for pvp pop up.

Attachments

• 20200715_221216.jpg
    20200715_221216.jpg
    758.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
If the defending units are not lost I can put AF and OF units into defending army, but then Pointless if players from SAM or SAAB can attack other players so low down the Tech tree.. Inno are certainly looking after the credit card brigade in this new development. Just hope it don’t really suck all the fun away from the non paying players

Why do you have enough defender boost to stop some of the top players and their 1900%+ attack boost? That will be an interesting city layout.. St Basils, Deal & TA level 100+, 500 Tacticians towers and 300 ritual flames.. That is (and has always been) the problem with city defence it is completely impossible at that level..
Also are you willing to drop countless diamonds to stay at the top of the leaderboard for what reward?
As I said without some severe tweaks I won’t even bother opening it on live servers when it is released

If the defending units are not lost I can put AF and OF units into defending army, but then Pointless if players from SAM or SAAB can attack other players so low down the Tech tree.. Inno are certainly looking after the credit card brigade in this new development. Just hope it don’t really suck all the fun away from the non paying players
I think all you stand to do doing that is push yourself into the more lucrative attacking slots and will find yourself attacked more by the high end players.. if I saw a CE player giving 100 bounty or SAAB player giving 150 I think I’d plump for the CE player and easier battle (especially considering I’d have to auto battle) Nail storm or Sentinels vs OF units doesn’t end well for the OF units mate if their keeping their ‘keen eye’ ability even more so

Iwateguy

Major-General
Also are you willing to drop countless diamonds to stay at the top of the leader board for what reward?

This is the one and only consideration that carries any weight with Inno. How many players are willing to spend, spend, spend and keep on spending to see THEIR names at the top of the list?

Clearly, Inno is betting that there will be enough.

This is the one and only consideration that carries any weight with Inno. How many players are willing to spend, spend, spend and keep on spending to see THEIR names at the top of the list?

Clearly, Inno is betting that there will be enough.
I think that’s the reasoning behind lumping the whole world together tbh.. their hoping spenders from all eras will burn diamonds fighting each other.. gives them something to do I guess but the smart players will just continue abusing GbG for FAR better rewards..
If I don’t set a defensive army in this complete farce will I be included in the attackable targets?.. or will I need to stay inactive in it for 2 weeks to remove myself?..

Ricky17890

Private
Very, very low.

I honestly don't think Inno cares much about players' opinions. They occasionally re-balance troops/buildings but they usually ignore dozens of pages of criticism on the beta forum without giving any feedback to the players for any development decisions.
I think they do somewhat though. Hence if they don't listen to the players people will leave in droves and the game will struggle to survive.

I've always find customer service decent though. Hence I've always got a personal reply to any question I've posted.

DeletedUser653

INNO, you never listern to the player base and are only interested in creating new content which increases diamond spend. This is 100% proof of it and a new low for you that you replace an event (GvG/PvP towers) which does not need diamonds with one where diamonds are mandatory if you want to finish in top 10.

• where is the game enjoyment in letting a SAAB player use SAAB troops hitting a TE player?
  • why restrict game to 6 fights unless you spend diamonds? surely those extra fights should not count towards the ranking?
  • why only allow AI fighting?
  • Why not allow a player to defend - this is what we have been asking for for years!

really losing faith and think its time to say good bye to FoE after many years here. Sad times unless a INNO investor.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Why all these threats to rage-quit over this dumpster fire?

Just ignore it, and keep up with the GBG/GE and for those guilds who are into it, GvG...
The only thing thus far we've truly "lost" is knowing exactly how many battle pts we win each week & vs. how many our 'hoodies win. The actual battle pts are still being added to our overall score, so farming GBG/GvG for infinite ranking pts still exists.

Sure it may suck to no longer see how we might rank up vs. our 'hoodies, but whatever.

Let the whales have their new toy, (and thus, keep financing the game!), which also apparently is giving out utter gak for rewards anyways, so it's really just a giant waste of money at this point for those who have more $$$ than common sense. :P

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
There may be some reverse psychology at work here.

I have set up a single rogue in defense, and I deliberately lose every battle to see how low I can get my score (I have to find some way to make this rubbish entertaining!)

The player below me has bought extra fights with diamonds just so they can lose more than me!!!

Grof Z

Corporal
sounds like s.hit ... $$$$ grab for inno.... PvP tournament where U fight on AUTO ... o common ?!?!?!?! Really :D

I just hope they leave Hood towers for fighting each week (i know its just medals) .. but I like to know Iw won towers in different ages iw been fighting.
Not much to ask ... aldo this is on chopping block from what I understand ...