• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content PvP Arena Preview Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

Galladhorn

Monarch
Allright, Does this mean that PvP Areana will replace current PvP?
– I also like that the rewards seems to be based on the stats.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
I can't believe how bad this is...

No manual mode, only auto fights!!!
6 battles a day or pay diamonds

What a waste of time. Shame, I was looking forward to this. Very disappointing.
So. Much. This...

No manual battle mode is a complete and utter farce. No way in hell anyone with at least 3 brain cells to rub together will be stupid enough to throw away 100's or even 1000's of troops if we have to rely on the craptastic AI to decide things.
What genius thought this was even an idea?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

If we can't have manual battles, I'll just be ignoring this feature altogether.
Shame too, because I was really looking forwards to it, but it seems like you guys "borrowed" some of the Elvenar team and decided we wanted a turd sandwich instead of a working feature.

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Very, very low.

I honestly don't think Inno cares much about players' opinions. They occasionally re-balance troops/buildings but they usually ignore dozens of pages of criticism on the beta forum without giving any feedback to the players for any development decisions.

This is the NEW GbG for Hoods - Same thing but different - same in that there goes more resources - lol - Get that wallet out you're gonna need it even more - Diggg Deeep into your pockets!

Shad23

Emperor
if it stays like this ( no manual fight ) i predict a lot of ppl will opt out unless prize is worth it

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
if it stays like this ( no manual fight ) i predict a lot of ppl will opt out unless prize is worth it
Prizes won't be worth it no matter what they offer as long as fighting stays randumb AI auto-gankings...

Even if they offered 100,000 dias for top spot, would you honestly risk the possible 100's, (or more likely 1000's), of dias every week on the off chance you roll the highest on the RNG-sweepstakes?
I know I sure as hell wouldn't.

Shad23

Emperor
Prizes won't be worth it no matter what they offer as long as fighting stays randumb AI auto-gankings...

Even if they offered 100,000 dias for top spot, would you honestly risk the possible 100's, (or more likely 1000's), of dias every week on the off chance you roll the highest on the RNG-sweepstakes?
I know I sure as hell wouldn't.
for it to be popular i think all fights or at least majority of fights would need to have a chance to win prizes not sure this will be popular if only top players get something at end of week