• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

bootnreboot

Private
next time FOE asks for our feedback how about you actually consider the comments that you are getting in the Beta???
did you expect them to be different when you released the new PVP to all players.
hey FOE ....news bulletin for you.... its the same players in Beta as it is in the game servers!!! same opinion will be offered!!
PVP as it is is garbage, so now we are up against the diamond players that have a +2500% city defense, so everybody is stopped.
the only player i can hit is a lowly 50 points....LMAO!! great move FOE!!

next time FOE asks for our feedback how about you actually consider the comments that you are getting in the Beta???
did you expect them to be different when you released the new PVP to all players.
hey FOE ....news bulletin for you.... its the same players in Beta as it is in the game servers!!! same opinion will be offered!!
PVP as it is is garbage, so now we are up against the diamond players that have a +2500% city defense, so everybody is stopped.
the only player i can hit is a lowly 50 points....LMAO!! great move FOE!!
Or, as I would have termed it, "putting a Clifford (the Big Red Dog) in the Puppy Bowl (all the small dogs)". Now, times that by the number of them (higher/highest aged players) in existence that the small dogs (the rest of the players who are lower than them) have to contend with.

ChevyDiesel

Private
Foe has rigged the game more in recent years case in point. Notice these days they provide more ways to increase attack bonus, but it's rigged. I don't know the actual numbers but for example for every 6% attack increase they make your opponent 1 maybe 2% stronger. Those numbers will not show in listings when available because the increase is triggered in the game programming. Similar to how rogues are useless in battles on the continent map it's triggered in the programming language.

Foe has rigged the game more in recent years case in point. Notice these days they provide more ways to increase attack bonus, but it's rigged. I don't know the actual numbers but for example for every 6% attack increase they make your opponent 1 maybe 2% stronger. Those numbers will not show in listings when available because the increase is triggered in the game programming. Similar to how rogues are useless in battles on the continent map it's triggered in the programming language.

You will find I have been saying that throughout this forum: I have nearly tripled my attack bonus & doubled my defense bonus and it has had little effect on battles.

It stands to reason that they cannot offer all these attack boosts (or defense boosts for that matter) without compensating for them. The real problem is disclosure. They are under no obligation to disclose anything, but we would expect truthfulness. The only disclosure I know of is the GE level 4 increases - everything else is in the shadows!

ChevyDiesel

Private
Foe is under pressure to earn more money after all it is a business. PvP Arena is a good example, totally designed towards buying diamonds. Same reason they offer a/d bonus building in special events, sell more diamonds. Top players spent a fortune.

Last edited by a moderator:
Foe is under pressure to earn more money after all it is a business. PvP Arena is a good example, totally designed towards buying diamonds. Same reason they offer a/d bonus building in special events, sell more diamonds. Top players spent a fortune.

they certainly do unload their wallets - lol

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel

Although I was totally against the way that the arena worked, I have to say that I do support Inno in trying to maintain a revenue stream. All the time some players buy diamonds, I can play for free. I just don't want them to do it to the detriment of weaker players (and I am a strong player).

ChevyDiesel

Private
Nothing wrong with foe selling diamonds however, I don't like the gimmicks they use to con players to buy them. How about drop the gimmicks and sell diamonds at a reasonable price. The price they currently charge is a total rip off.

The gimmick of reducing the effectiveness of a high a/d bonus is more noticeable in advanced era city. More players need to wake up this gimmick, currently most don't have a clue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.