• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Well that didn’t last long :lol::lol::lol:
53F1D9E7-468C-4F33-A78A-776FD2DD48DB.png

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
All those extra defence buildings everyone built was a waste of time,,flawed from the start just to greedy and just went with a live release after all the complaints from the Beta Forums..wonder if someone lost there job over this fiasco

Never understood why Inno bothered to make this live, it was hated the second it went active on Beta with page after page of what was wrong with it.

This reminds me of the advert theatre they dumped on live after it got savaged on Beta, that also was "deactivated" after a short interval. Frankly I think Inno knew darn well that this poor excuse for a feature wouldnt ever be popular, but their arrogance in making this game more and more bloated over rides every other consideration.

Inno!! LISTEN to what the players say for once, and you wouldnt end up looking stupid.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Never understood why Inno bothered to make this live, it was hated the second it went active on Beta with page after page of what was wrong with it.

This reminds me of the advert theatre they dumped on live after it got savaged on Beta, that also was "deactivated" after a short interval. Frankly I think Inno knew darn well that this poor excuse for a feature wouldnt ever be popular, but their arrogance in making this game more and more bloated over rides every other consideration.

Inno!! LISTEN to what the players say for once, and you wouldnt end up looking stupid.
Looking stupid is a mild description

r21r

Major-General
Olympiad Arena - Coliseum

open 2~4h daily

Works with registration Era Specific or Any Era
(every 30sec gathers 10 or more participants pairing them random with each other - once players get accepted they receive a msg that in X seconds they will able to fight/moved to the arena - they can cancel their registration as long as they haven't been accepted and also observe the ongoing matches to plan strategies for the enemies they would like to be matched with)

It will have points, every player will start with the same vallue 50pts and depending to their max points AND their opponent's they will win or lose a max/min relevant to those numbers.
(50pts max gain/lose 5 - 100pts max gain/lose 10/5 150pts max gain/lose 15/5 etc)

each player can register 10 match a day (or more by using medals but up to an X number like 30max a day

Players that are summoned in the Arena, will have X time to prepare their Armies without knowing their opponents... (60seconds f.e.)
After the Selection of Armies, a player can choose an X number of his own Great Buildings Bonuses that can be used in that Fight.
A Brand new map-maps* with specialization to each different type of unit (arena for artilery-open arena, arena for ranged - open with obstacles, arena for heavy - shorter arena etc) which players will be moved there randomly.

Any player in his city, would have an option to observe the games..
Every 2 weeks or 1 month, the player gathered the more points for his era, gets a prize (i can't suggest a prize lol - mb something with limited time and unique like the Gladiators Sword/Shield/Might idk)

this is concept would require a lot of tests, but if the idea is motivating, i think it will give the game a brand new and way different aspect.

i could think and remember a lot other things from the games i have played, but idk what to suggest other than the above..
i think a small rpg aspect was very needed considering that some players enjoy manual fights, and i think that the above suggestions will make any skilled manual fighter interested and enjoy such a feature for 2-3h daily

@Lady Marlena i don't mind if the devs find it usefull and they don't contact me, but if they see potential, i can think of 1 million add-ons as i have played a lot games

i think at least it worths reading

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
well all i can say is YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the pvp will return YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE again

Taffy540

Private
Hiho hi ho its of to the bin it goes. This has made me reconsider the 5 hours a day I spend on this game. I'm in disability support and I use the game to develop social skills for some of my clients. Changing so much with a cocky attitude of "they will accept these changes" has led to 31 pages of this backlash. That's only from one server. Do not revisit this rubbish on us again. I have brought several people to this game over the years, I do love it, but when you destroy so many features with the implementation of one crappy add on that didn't even work right from day one, was asking for exactly what Inno achieved. Crap should find a dark hole and stay there, this is crap.

Blurt

Private
If you are going to revamp this, I suggest you group players by their age across the server. There will always be strong and weak players in an age. Being in LMA I has been very focused on increasing the boosts to my attacking army and making defensive army boosts secondary (+200% attacking, 70% defending army boosts). Even with those boosts, I can't compete with players who are in SAAB with so much more space in their city for both attacking and defending army boosts. Needs a more level playing field.

There will always be players at both ends of the spectrum --- but to improperly analyze the distribution curve -- oh mama - what a blunder. Use a little high school math -- get that curve more toward a "Normal Distribution"

well all i can say is YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the pvp will return YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE again
Down, boy/girl, down. LOL. We got the news on beta as well. Hopefully, we can put this behind all of us.

It could have been worse where Inno releases this onto the rest of their gaming servers and we would have seen a mass exodus of players as a result. Had they listened to us in the beginning and taken most of the suggestions to heart this would have been a somewhat good feature. Well, it's back to the drawing board for them, and back home for me.

I might peek from time to time. You all have been a great crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.