• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffy540

Private
This is a game I have enjoyed every day for the last 4 years. In the past 24 hours with this new pvp c.r.a.p I am nearly at the stage of never playing again. My hard matches are 4 levels higher than me with between 600% and 2100% bonus defence. The middle or "your level" battles are one or two levels higher with no say in who you fight and the entry level ones pit their colonial troops against my future champs and rogues armies. This system is too random. There is no stability or consistency with people your own level to fight. Im so over this so quickly. Not fair, not functional not enjoyable. I placed first last week in several towers and placed 2nd or 3rd in most others. There is no way that I will ever get anywhere near the enjoyment or rewards in this spin of the wheel poorly designed replacement for something thats worked really well. Bring back towers and drop this rubbish for good.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
What are in the reward chests?
As with PVP Tournaments, the primary reward is medals. however, there are further reward chests available depending on your ranking.

The Announcement and FAQ did not say what exactly are the rewards (other than medals).
I did not play. So I still don't know.
To prove that I did not play: I'm still looking at the intro page as follows:
2020-09-01 12_47_28-Window.png

Hans1968

Private
Oh and by the way - fix the "Event Log" when your devs removed the tower part of the window the you forgot to re-center it. It should have been a calculation - not a wired in value - lol.

Compute: (Screen height - window height)/2 = the Top margin offset for displaying windows in the center of the screen.
Likewise compute: (Screen width - window width)/2 = left margin offset. (which in this case did not change)

What developer would wire in such values?
Looks like you need to take over, you seem to know alot more then they do, maybe you can restore FoE to it's former glory

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
To everyone that is bewailing the change: a friendly reminder that Inno can and has reversed things before, even when they were released on live: an example would be the show hall. They do and did listen to feedback (though what feedback they listen to is entirely on the devs)
yes inno listened to the out cry when they brought gvg into the game and nerfed all the attack gbs from 5% down to 3% for a long while in the game hood fighting was over as defences soon became to strong as level 10 was max level in att gbs back then, so it killed off so many players who were used to hood fighting, they were forced to play gvg or not fight at all, they didnt listen then and they will not listen now, or i will be shocked if they do listen, it seems we all now have to just accept the game is now all about bingo with bingo players who want prizes in the driving seat. there was no reason inno should of taken down the pvp game they could of left it for the old time players and still brought in this new game and everyone would of been happy

Hans1968

Private
When we all decide to not put a defending army up for the PvP Arena, then no one will play and the devs have to do something, When everyone from Virtual Future down take down there defeding army in the PvP Arena, this feature will end up being deleted as it is not played.

My advice would be take it down, don't play and they will have to think of something else

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
When we all decide to not put a defending army up for the PvP Arena, then no one will play and the devs have to do something, When everyone from Virtual Future down take down there defeding army in the PvP Arena, this feature will end up being deleted as it is not played.

My advice would be take it down, don't play and they will have to think of something else
i have already taken mine down and out of the contest, i hope most players will do the same as that is the only way inno will listen to us

*Zee*

Private
PvP has quickly become a bummer:
  • I see players shooting up in the ranking, seemingly impossible to do without throwing a lot of diamonds at it
  • 8 out of 10 rounds I've been matched to SAB players while I'm in VF, making it impossible to earn 100, let alone 200 points.
The prices seem more interesting then earning medals in the previous PvP towers, but then again, you have to be able to maintain some kind of rank in order to earn anything.

Again, good marketing about new stuff, but poor execution.

DeletedUser108179

... it seems we all now have to just accept the game is now all about bingo with bingo players who want prizes in the driving seat. there was no reason inno should of taken down the pvp game ...
This is a game I have enjoyed every day for the last 4 years. In the past 24 hours with this new pvp c.r.a.p I am nearly at the stage of never playing again. Bring back towers and drop this rubbish for good.
Me too - taken off the defence and removed myself from PvP arena

I really wonder WHO had this silly idea with that new format. Absolutely rubbish.
But well, I would NOT have made the Continental map as well as GBG available for negotiation either. This becomes a Farmville game rather than one to "Forge Empires" by fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.