• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iran the Red

Private
Interesting. When I joined this game it concerned me that the PvP Tower in bronze age was not accessible until a player was in the iron age. Now they have moved it into the EMA. Very confusing. Why not allow the new players a chance to experience the game? in it's fullness?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
You'll still get fight points from GE, GBG, GvG, hood battles etc, they just don't count in pvp.
yes i know but the point is each week the champion got his name up as the winner that will be gone now, and the competition will be gone, its not all about winning prizes like so many seem to want in this game, or farming points, the pvp was a competition between the hood to see who was the best that will be gone after 8 years and just replaced, with a competition between the whole world and you only have a few fights compared to the fights you could do in the pvp. its going to kill my game as the rest of this game is dul and boring, all you hear about from nerds are prizes prizes prizes they would send a glass eye to sleep

r21r

Major-General
@fatugly agree, old hoods will be missed , arena will be pretty much like Battlegrounds, as they announced, "We all start with the same points"
SAAB will farm everyone and lower ages will come here complaining...
i will definately try it on my 2ndary worlds, but no reason to leave my Iron Throne xD

Forwandert

Major-General
farming points, the pvp was a competition between the hood to see who was the best that will be gone after 8 years and just replaced,

It wasnt anything to do with that for sometime, top players where the ones farming points and hood battles wouldnt get you hardly anywhere in the competition. Especially since gbg release when more could get involved in battles and the league had no bearing on hood battles.

Edit:
Just to add, actually the more I think about it the tournament hasn't been based on hood battles for so long that it probably could have been left to run alongside the new Pvp and just been a weekly stats page for battles with no rewards. People do tend to like seeing how they're doing in relation to others, nothing like a little competition so I can see why some wouldnt be happy. Could easily have been adjusted so the data was collated and visable to the current hood, the rewards hadn't been really relevant for a while so could have been removed and the stats left just moved.

Last edited:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
We are working on an FAQ to attach to the announcement as there is only so much room . Changes that were made on beta include

Changes on Beta, introduced diamond attempts, introduced medal attempts (today) added the attempts reward chest in addition to these changes

The rewards have been updated as follows:
Increased medals Bonus reward chest - Increase in Forge Points awarded Units chest is now called 'Rogue Chest' - a chance to win one of an attack boost medium, defender boost medium, rogue hideout, a number of rogues, and a one-up kit Reward chest adjustment to a random chance of: Wishing well, a Shrine of knowledge, Renovation kit, goods, diamonds

Reduced time between attempts from 4 to 2 hours

Thanks Lady Marlena <3 More info is great, starting to look better

GreatYarik

Private
Open it up for those willing to play, but PLEASE leave the old towers standing!
The new play is absolutely not accessible to any new players for awhile. And even when I age up to EMA which I plan to do soon I really do not want to become a shooting exercise target for high eras players. And I am sure it is going to be a lot of that as some players are always looking for easy targets.
And I will really miss the friendly tower competition which we have in hoods now.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Does this mean the end of the tournament (curently PvP) being dominated by "campers" who throw thousands of diamonds to produce every Great Building to level 10 and above and have attack/defence bonuses in excess of 100% in Iron Age and EMA ???

And instead we get a tournament on a more level playing field? Where skill plays a greater part than wealth?
Are you trying to insult campers by saying they're all diamond spenders? It is seriously insulting that you consider us all wealthy idiots who have no idea how to play the game. I have heard you are spending diamonds yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.