• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 109369

The new PvP Arena Feature will release on EN on Monday, August 31st. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

r21r

Major-General
Activated in EMA so no more cheap medals for Iron age players :(
So ? who cares about medals lol
what other rewards are there ????
don't keep us in the dark !!!

PS AO is passive, why is refaired as "Active" ? it won't be working ???

Does this mean the end of the tournament (curently PvP) being dominated by "campers" who throw thousands of diamonds to produce every Great Building to level 10 and above and have attack/defence bonuses in excess of 100% in Iron Age and EMA ???

And instead we get a tournament on a more level playing field? Where skill plays a greater part than wealth?

Does this mean the end of the tournament (curently PvP) being dominated by "campers" who throw thousands of diamonds to produce every Great Building to level 10 and above and have attack/defence bonuses in excess of 100% in Iron Age and EMA ???

And instead we get a tournament on a more level playing field? Where skill plays a greater part than wealth?
Yeah, well, it doesn't really say anything about HOW your opponents are chosen. By age, att/def boost, def army or... ?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General

Im currently top in 4 different towers TE,FE,AF,OF ive been in TE about 6 weeks, wealth will always win in this game be it GbG or PvP and GvG not everyone who camps in certain ages takes part in battles they just enjoy the age they are in. Considering you are a self confessed noob you certainly got a biased view about how people choose to play FoE

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
where you can buy extra tries with diamonds ???
nah , i was 1st on my hood tower even when i was way weaker - thanks - i prefer the campers than the spenders :P
I prefer the advanced unit method to throwing diamonds around, they are good for expansions when you cant access any more on the world map :)

Err noo, you don't need to spend any diamonds for atk/def well in excess of 100% in Iron.

The new tournament will be dominated by big diamond spenders who just buy as many extra turns as they want while all us f2p players will be limited to about 12 attacks a day (depending how long you play for)

From Beta (it may have changed since I last read it) hard battles could be against people many eras above you. Fancy battling saab with EMA?

DeletedUser

So a quick question

* have they fixed the matching system so that the same player doesn't always come up to be attacked, so that ALL players of any era aren't matched up (so EMA players can only fight against Tomorrow - SAAB players?)

Because based on everything NOT announced here which is rarely reflective of the way a new feature is actually run/works I can't believe I'm about to say this but it would be the ONLY feature of the game I won't be taking part in and that is saying a lot coming from someone who enjoys fighting out of protest for the lower era players who won't stand a chance and they are the ones who need the medals vs those of us who have been playing for years. I'm very disappointed to hear that they went ahead and released this feature live.

Status
Not open for further replies.