• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: PvP activated along with settlements

"necessary changes were activated" now PvP and settlements has activated BUT military tactics has not been researched so this should not have happened

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Contact support and send them this link. I just saw someone else on one of the other countries that has been affected too. I think they have reverted players on live A/B test and not announced it. Chances are support will be as much in the dark on what's happened.

They never even announced it was being live tested on here so guess they just wanted to confuse new and early eras players as much as possible for no reason.

Post in thread 'Speedup of Early Eras test' https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/speedup-of-early-eras-test.16426/post-171647

Philodus

Corporal
Contact support and send them this link. I just saw someone else on one of the other countries that has been affected too. I think they have reverted players on live A/B test and not announced it. Chances are support will be as much in the dark on what's happened.

They never even announced it was being live tested on here so guess they just wanted to confuse new and early eras players as much as possible for no reason.

Post in thread 'Speedup of Early Eras test' https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/speedup-of-early-eras-test.16426/post-171647
Imagine the outrage when others find out they reduced around 2500 FPs from the early ages tech requirement and hundreds of goods and plenty of coins/ supplies.