• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Push Accounts

DeletedUser97688

I hope I can say this, but, just to check: pushing goods is when a player makes very unfair trades, right?

DeletedUser97579

I don't see any difference in the rules where it specifies Forge Points, Goods or anything else. The "pushing" scenario is an account solely benefiting another to the detriment of their own.
Some unfair goods trades (for example, trading a few thousand PE goods for BA ones so that a guild mate can build an Alcatraz) should be allowed providing both cities are still growing.

If someone has quit the game and all their productions (either goods or FPs) are going to someone else without their own city growing - then I'd consider that a push account and should fall foul of those rules.

(insert obligatory "I'm not a mod" disclaimer)

Andrew420

Major
Thanks for the responses
No one has actually answered my question
First let me clear something up I know what a push account is so don't need help in that
My question is
Has anyone playing FoE ever heard or know of any player that was banned for pushing goods
I don't want to know who it was or how it happened
just want to know if it has ever happened

DeletedUser106685

Probably. But slim chance that we'll ever hear about it.
Details of bans are never publicly disclosed due to privacy.
Unless the player himself comes stomping on the forums to complain about it :)

DeletedUser104843

The answer is yes it HAS happened but as pointed out nobody would be allowed to mention names. Not that you were asking I know.

Pushing goods I would imagine is quite uncommon. Pushing FP's was rampant at one stage but has gone down conciderably in the last few months

DeletedUser5180

around 3 days ago I discovered a player with many gbs that had the same donators all donating the same amounts each level

lets say I looked at gb 'X' and level 'Y' and found 20 players had all donated 30 fps, this just does not happen as most players would try and add at least one fp to get ahead in the reward spots so I looked at those players cities.........

every one of these 20 players was in iron age but had no iron age buildings, pretty much identical cities.!!

all these players were donating on every level of this particular gb and on multiple levels of at least another 4 gbs in this players cities

as i say i reported this over 3 days ago and all these gbs are still there earning bonusus for this player by blatant cheating.

it seems that all the evidence can be handed over to Inno and nothing gets done which is sickening for players who raise their gbs through honest means and hard work

anyone on the inno staff reading this.....feel free to check my last support ticket and please take action on it as it looks to have been ignored

DeletedUser

as i say i reported this over 3 days ago and all these gbs are still there earning bonusus for this player by blatant cheating.

it seems that all the evidence can be handed over to Inno and nothing gets done which is sickening for players who raise their gbs through honest means and hard work

anyone on the inno staff reading this.....feel free to check my last support ticket and please take action on it as it looks to have been ignored

give it more time. I've seen it take a week to take action in the past.

DeletedUser

Has anyone playing FoE ever heard or know of any player that was banned for pushing goods
I can confirm that I myself have taken action against an account that was found to be pushing goods and the advantages gained from that pushing were removed.

All support tickets are reviewed and investigated. You will not be informed of the outcome of any investigation and you should receive a response to that effect. If indeed you've not heard anything, then rest assured it will be investigated.

DeletedUser107476

All support tickets are reviewed and investigated. You will not be informed of the outcome of any investigation and you should receive a response to that effect. If indeed you've not heard anything, then rest assured it will be investigated.
What I don't get is why we are not informed. This is covered by no privacy laws in any country or by european union as it gives no personal details of the person. This is secrecy for the sake of secrecy.

DeletedUser276

Actually it is covered by German privacy laws. Not only that but the player who is accused still has the option to appeal the action taken against them by the mod. If the appeal is successful and they have told the complaining player that player B was cheating then by German law the mods have slandered the player. Really its easier for mods to say thanks and then deal with it quietly.

DeletedUser5180

sorry, my post was perhaps unclear, I did get the bog standard reply that it would be investigated and I meant that since then (3 days from my original post that no action had been taken)

I've seen a lot of instances where pushing fps looks obvious but there could be an element of doubt but this is the most clear cut case imaginable.

every iron age player (over 20 on some levels) had not one singe iron age building, ie they advanced on the tech tree to unlock donating to gbs then totally stopped. I was going to add up how many fps each of these players had donated on multiple levels of multiple gbs but didn't have time.

DeletedUser107476

Actually it is covered by German privacy laws. Not only that but the player who is accused still has the option to appeal the action taken against them by the mod. If the appeal is successful and they have told the complaining player that player B was cheating then by German law the mods have slandered the player. Really its easier for mods to say thanks and then deal with it quietly.
Even FDAP only covers personal data.
If they are primarily following German laws where is the delete account button?
Section 13 of the Telemedia Act requires controllers to install the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that:
  • the user may terminate the relationship at any time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry, my post was perhaps unclear, I did get the bog standard reply that it would be investigated and I meant that since then (3 days from my original post that no action had been taken)
The action take may not always be clear and some cases do take time to investigate. I myself have led investigations that have taken 3-4 weeks to investigate fully because it runs so deeply and there is so much we have to do. Moderators must collate the evidence, investigate each "lead" and put together a full case before any action is taken, this ensures a fair approach and prevents players being wrongly punished. Rest assured we will investigate any take action against anyone found to be cheating.

Remorce is exactly right, but furthermore, Innogames policy is stricter than that of the law, as is common in the world of business, and it is that policy that moderators must adhere to. That policy states that a moderator is not permitted to discuss or share details of any account with anyone outside of the support team, for this reason we cannot inform you of the results of any investigation.

DeletedUser107476

The action take may not always be clear and some cases do take time to investigate. I myself have led investigations that have taken 3-4 weeks to investigate fully because it runs so deeply and there is so much we have to do. Moderators must collate the evidence, investigate each "lead" and put together a full case before any action is taken, this ensures a fair approach and prevents players being wrongly punished. Rest assured we will investigate any take action against anyone found to be cheating.

Remorce is exactly right, but furthermore, Innogames policy is stricter than that of the law, as is common in the world of business, and it is that policy that moderators must adhere to. That policy states that a moderator is not permitted to discuss or share details of any account with anyone outside of the support team, for this reason we cannot inform you of the results of any investigation.
They are not or they would have a delete button in as required by German Law. The law is very specific that personal data cannot be shared but that non personal data can aslong as it does not lead to personal data being revealed.

DeletedUser16026

They are not or they would have a delete button in as required by German Law. The law is very specific that personal data cannot be shared but that non personal data can aslong as it does not lead to personal data being revealed.
You can contact support for those details. You have the ability to request all data to be removed, as it is your right.

DeletedUser107476

You can contact support for those details. You have the ability to request all data to be removed, as it is your right.
Which in violation of German law which states a user can remove themselves. Therefore there should be no need to contact support for it to happen. We are going off topic anyway. The issue is that the releasing of players being banned violates no laws so thus you are keeping secrets for the sake of secrets.

DeletedUser16026

It violates the privacy agreements every mod must adhere to, which is not to give away any data pertaining to third parties.

A discussion of how the laws are in different countries or where that comes from is not likely to give fruition to anything. InnoGames have their privacy laws which have of course been set up with legal teams so they're not likely to be for nothing. The aim is to protect player data and whether a player's account is banned or not is part of their data.