• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Pumpkin Contest 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4727

JackLogo.png

Hello Kings and Queens!
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Its that time of year again! The most wonderful time... Halloween! Just like last year, we're going to be holding our second annual Pumpkin Contest. If you want to be in with a chance to win some Diamonds to give your city some spooktacular flare, or make it boo-tiful, so you're the envy of your hoooooood, then simply follow the instructions below!
Just like last year, the rules are simple, you take a picture of your Pumpkin and post it here on the forums. Please make sure its a your Pumpkin and not one from Google (we'll be checking ;) ) We have three categories for you to win:

Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Most Creative - This category is for those of you with an artsy flair! Show us what you've got.
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Best Forge of Empires Pumpkin - Ever wanted to immortalise Rinbin in Pumpkin form?! Now is your chance ;) This category goes to the best pumpkin with a FoE theme.
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Best Halloween Decoration - We know some of you won't be carving Pumpkins this year, so with this category, simply post a picture of your best Halloween Decoration! Anything will do.​

For the first two categories, it doesn't have to be a Pumpkin. We know some prefer to carve Turnips or Carrots, so feel free to do whatever is normal for you, but make sure its a carved vegetable (or fruit?)
The prizes for each category will be 666 Diamonds and a package of Forge Points, BPs and Goods for one world of choice. The contest will be open from now until November 4th (23:59 GMT).
So, what are you waiting for?! Get carving!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png

DeletedUser111917

image.jpeg
My daughter loves Jack Skellington, we also did a happy jack, but I like this one best
JackLogo.png

Hello Kings and Queens!
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Its that time of year again! The most wonderful time... Halloween! Just like last year, we're going to be holding our second annual Pumpkin Contest. If you want to be in with a chance to win some Diamonds to give your city some spooktacular flare, or make it boo-tiful, so you're the envy of your hoooooood, then simply follow the instructions below!
Just like last year, the rules are simple, you take a picture of your Pumpkin and post it here on the forums. Please make sure its a your Pumpkin and not one from Google (we'll be checking ;) ) We have three categories for you to win:

Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Most Creative - This category is for those of you with an artsy flair! Show us what you've got.
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Best Forge of Empires Pumpkin - Ever wanted to immortalise Rinbin in Pumpkin form?! Now is your chance ;) This category goes to the best pumpkin with a FoE theme.
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Best Halloween Decoration - We know some of you won't be carving Pumpkins this year, so with this category, simply post a picture of your best Halloween Decoration! Anything will do.​

For the first two categories, it doesn't have to be a Pumpkin. We know some prefer to carve Turnips or Carrots, so feel free to do whatever is normal for you, but make sure its a carved vegetable (or fruit?)
The prizes for each category will be 666 Diamonds and a package of Forge Points, BPs and Goods for one world of choice. The contest will be open from now until November 4th (23:59 GMT).
So, what are you waiting for?! Get carving!

Your Forge of Empires Team
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png

DeletedUser109869

anything will do..well then....just my card sent to my friend in Hong Kong...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171027-204639_01-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20171027-204639_01-01.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 270

DeletedUser111923

This is my one

Attachments

• WP_000090.jpg
    WP_000090.jpg
    863.3 KB · Views: 248
  • WP_000091.jpg
    WP_000091.jpg
    844.6 KB · Views: 247
  • WP_000092.jpg
    WP_000092.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 241

DeletedUser111952

First ever attempt at carving a pumpkin....well happy!!

Attachments

• 6C275584-F965-4D67-A74B-C4A12B4B3140.jpeg
    6C275584-F965-4D67-A74B-C4A12B4B3140.jpeg
    699.3 KB · Views: 228

DeletedUser111973

As I have a toddler, I was obliged to do a face
20171031_235806.jpg

But I managed to get creative on the back. My fav gb :)

20171101_000637_resized.png

20171101_000524_resized.png

Happy Halloween everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4727

Hello guys,

So sorry for the slow to action on posting results. The GB issue really took us out for a few days, and then I sadly forgot. Thanks to those who reminded me here :)

So without further ado:

Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Most Creative
Prize this year goes to gforce2 for their incredible artistic creation!
index.php

Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Best Forge of Empires Pumpkin
There were a few themed entries this year, but this one just edged out the competition due to it sticking to this year's event! TJediTim.'s awesome Forge Pumpkin!

index.php

Last, but not least we have...

Tha_Pumpkin_preview2.png
Best Halloween Decoration
We didn't have too many decoration entries this year, and we had some simply amazing pumpkins, so we decided to award this prize to QueenLynett's incredible two sided entry.
6K3iSbXq1FMsAJQe6gGiaNjx0c00J0Xuhh0-loJSAXgJyXhPMfbhCEerrs9_UbfQeJRGnEfA1qZfyGMzMIKmBLTFaqh6LaTXLnI_vFF8OefTXYQ4A-zI2yMr8L5WIyi10mg_9ImMAf8dL9h0ApTjze89Vw1q81eWWNR6sNVTaoQz5zltJOfRd-j3bYAxZlN-mCkoKOESbg6tMeZcVfhh2Xglla1T12bDNz-P_5UlUAZqO4SoRZD9N307cSIQcT3ulstVf0UbWgksdBfrR1MT3iWbI4WjFhs6mrG1rhJG-35mnZCOnxNVmYSjxyJrnJCvX5yPRjA1vYj6Y0KvgazDA70ocwYLxadcizRN7CrMxF-cbZALDHeTakSPOwLPFKVWV2T6ZR2dRjl7m8smli3AAWKD89gPmRqUdizwpx13G1eoL_lp1FtrMy441b-diNTLCCPFobeQ0uQV9UznXyqiWRv7XZIFbTEEWXLOtSiinHJGjf79308ROgbsGZtyYO20orE7bnRZ5dqw9bhB_sLmsi8fcYtQSJC5fr55kXaZGbwpjx5h7YP-PYX1Zvds1bWO8Z13i1lrj4CLmFBcCqZLDo7ekXif7ZCeyX-37YpqBxySwY-8tm7foBMKcwM-iJ7qxG7aj6lcib9Ex0LJSjAJjarqF_z45aFPRw=w698-h929-no

Thanks to all who took part, some really great entries this year, you did me proud!

I'll PM the winners to arrange their prizes.

Thanks for playing!

Richard and Team

Status
Not open for further replies.