• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Will not fix Puffin/Photon browser problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109222

When I try to log in from my iPad using either the puffin or Photon browser so I can play gvg I get a black screen and “this game requires 3d hardware acceleration to be activated within the browser settings. Please make sure it is enabled to play Forge of Empires. (Context3D not available)”
I have never had this problem before.

Attachments

• CCE48822-42DF-4FDE-A6CE-5B96D4543392.png
    CCE48822-42DF-4FDE-A6CE-5B96D4543392.png
    930.2 KB · Views: 250

DeletedUser110907

having the same problem on my IOS devices. can someone please look into the issue. Need urgent help ASAP

DeletedUser109222

The problem seems to be with the conversion from flash to html5. After going around with support and them insisting it’s a puffin problem not a FoE problem I asked why I was able to play in N world but not A world. Apparently they then turned of html5. I’m now able to use Puffin again. If they don’t upgrade the app or make the game useable on mobile browsers we will most likely have this problem again as they transition to html5.

DeletedUser112745

As support have stated, it’s an issue with Puffin Browser being incompatible with HTML5. InnoGames cannot provide support for third party products. Any complaints need to be directed to Puffin’s support team, not InnoGames’ support team. Asking Inno to fix Puffin’s issues is like asking Pizza Hut to build a spaceship.

If you can’t log into your account on Puffin because you turned on HTML5 mode, contact support and we’ll turn HTML5 off for the affected world for you. Settings can be different in each world you play, for example in one world your settings can be set to HTML5 mode whereas in another they could be set to Flash.

DeletedUser104881

I am marking as will not fix as Puffin is not a supported browser.

DeletedUser109582

the problem is GvG is not available on the app so people who want to do gvg but havent got access to a computer have to use browsers like puffin. If Gvg was on the app this wouldnt be an issue . too many app only players spoiling the game imo.
so it has alot to do with inno

Status
Not open for further replies.