• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Psychological aspect of game

DeletedUser110433

The psychological aspect needs a serious improvements.
Any game is intended to bring joy. Of course there are frustrating and upsetting angles, but that comes with difficulty and is a normal component. However game needs to be kept within margins from ''awesome'' to ''this sucks'' and not let it drop to marker ''enough is enough.''
It looks to me that Carnival masks have no ceiling for failures, question is: How much punishment can a player take before he decides to quit? On 30% chance it should not be more then 18 times at most in my opinion. Similar is to all other chances. Same goes for ToR, 15% chance should never drop below 5%, there are people who have gotten 1 relic in 2 weeks from 96 battles (2x48) with 13% chance.
There is no option in support for cumulative bad luck. For example people sometimes get really bad at battles, up to a point of losing all unattached units. Such people have no option of support of any kind, some quit and return, some don`t return at all. Solution: putting up link to bad luck wall in support section. Simple +1 button and it shows score for last 7 days on entire server. One +1 button for bad battles, one +1 battle for bad masks, failure to secure spot on GB and so on. Person sees the wall, adds one plus of his own, and feels he is not alone, plus, this would help monitor mood on server.
My recant experiance
Now i have had bad streaks, worse streaks, the game has spoiled my mood so bad i dropped the game for a week, i have experience. However this time it has gotten so bad i intend to quit, i do not wish to play game that hurts so badly. First of GE, constant fails (lots of those) at 4 attempts, rotten luck, next almost consequent minimal damage in a battle of 8 units, (have never seen THAT bad of a easy battle) and some other bad battles. Bad collections from DT, as 1/2 of goods it gave were the ones i produce and have too many already, some 15% most 30% mask attempts (needed 18) next time needed 20! (in the middle of this internet stopped for 10 min, not your fault, but that did not help at all). Last thing, i could not post anything on forum before submitting a ticket, since registrating is not enough. ... If you wish feedback, why block it?
Yes, small things, but it piles up to at least 2 hours of constant painfull gameplay, probably more.
Here is the problem, i consider 20 tries on 30% abnormal, and have no way to vent this. Somehow response, that stick to 100% does not cover any more at this point. I have stock of goods / supplies / diamonds and other things so it is not that i can not afford to lose, BUT i start questioning why do i play at all. I consider that have experienced a serious overkill with bad luck. Support can not support on this.
This is why i intend to quit the game permanently.

joesoap

Major-General
i have to agree that this game stopped being fun & a pleasant way to past the time ages ago, the reason i see people saying that they stay & put up with it is not because of the game itself but because of the time/years they have invested in it & the friendships they have made