• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Proposition of cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrawnf

Corporal
So I found this proposition of PM to learn how to cheat

how this is possible this type of person and account still open when they openly to the world offer how to cheat?

Attachments

• cheater on global.png
    cheater on global.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 70

DeletedUser96901

using illegal sniping tools and then get banned

like the users of the powertool

who said i'm using it? i'm just developing it and was looking for testers.
it doesn't do anything automatic in game, player still clicks on GBs and receives same data as everyone else.

using illegal sniping tools and then get banned

like the users of the powertool

what exactly is illegal here? it checks responses from requests that get made in a normal way. doesn't add anything to browser. opening developers tools on chrome should be as illegal then as you can see request responses there also.

r21r

Major-General
what exactly is illegal here? it checks responses from requests that get made in a normal way. doesn't add anything to browser. opening developers tools on chrome should be as illegal then as you can see request responses there also.
Hey Cheater what's up ?? :D

DeletedUser96901

ask the guys from FoeHelper who removed the sniping part

ask the guys from FoeHelper who removed the sniping part

Its a browser extension. Browser extensions add stuff to webpage. "InnoGames have developed a new script the last weeks to check if any texts are inserted to their page. That’s necessary for the Helper to show the windows." This script reads responses from requests that user makes. Its basically the same as you would open developer tools Network tab and was reading data that are there.

I fail to see how this could be detected. Or how this is illegal. Nothing gets automated, its the same info that you see on screen. Its not even data that you should not be seeing like it was with Foe helper and plundering tool where the data is there in responses but user isn't supposed to see it and that extension showed it to users. All thenumbers are meant to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.