• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Proposed Great Building for the Future Era

• Thread starter DeletedUser100835
  • Start date

DeletedUser100835

I would like to make a proposal for a Future Era Great Building. One of the problems with future buildings is that they haven't been constructed yet. By their nature, they are hypothetical, but must be possible given technological advancement.

With that in mind, I would propose the Dyson Sphere Monument.

A Dyson Sphere is a hypothetical structure that entirely encases a star. It's function is to collect the entire energy output of the enclosed star for the benefit of the building civilization. It has been featured in Science Fiction stories and shows. One example is from Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Relics", where the Enterprise becomes trapped inside a Dyson Sphere.

The Dyson Sphere Monument would be a scaled-down version of the first Dyson Sphere to be successfully constructed.

As a structure dedicated to Energy Collection, its bonuses could be Forge Points and Supplies, and/or maybe others.

DeletedUser12400

Hey DJP-Reich!

Please read this thread. There you'll find the mandatory template. Please edit your post to follow the correct format.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empires.

DeletedUser100835

I give up. I read your thread, and tried to understand it, but obviously I am too stupid to understand what you want. Just delete the thread, and I will stop trying to give suggestions.

DeletedUser2989

The formatting (or template) that Overtype referenced is found here (you can use either formats or a mix of the two), it's helpful to use so that if we go to forward the idea we can make sure that the devs see the idea clearly (as some translation may be needed it's important to have a clear idea to start with).

I know it's a minor detail but I'd like to know what kind of size your thinking of for the GB. I'm not too inspired by the effects proposed though, there are already 4 GB's that give FP's but at the same time I understand that it is rather tricky to think of something that would be better but still relevant to the building.