• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Proposal to modify the way a guild can be deleted

Agent327

Overlord
That's not what you said rather ...
Note the words ... "when" "always"

Could it be cause that's the way it was? First time it happened I was playing for about a year. Guildfounders got off game into an argument about a convicted murderer. That led to one of the two dissolving the guild.

Second time it was because I kicked out a couple that were using push accounts. Other founder did not agree with that. Probably cause they were pushing him as well.

You may not call that extreem. I do.

Yeah I'm not surprised

Rather sad comment.

DeletedUser

Could it be cause that's the way it was? First time it happened I was playing for about a year. Guildfounders got off game into an argument about a convicted murderer. That led to one of the two dissolving the guild.

In a way this was, if it wasn’t that harmful, such a riot story!
Sadly it would be off topic if you was to tell more about it.
I felt I chocked in my drink when you told me that one.

DeletedUser112206

(Agent327)Even inactive he remains the founder. If you do not like it you can leave the guild. As a member you have no say in a founder having to be active or not.

That's the worst reply any one could come up with :(
Games aren't meant to run with obsolete players.
I had founded a guild to experience what it is like to start a guild from scratch - it was a great experience, but I always knew I would only stay a little while. Another player joined the guild and I thought the guild was safe to leave, as that new member took over founder's rights. I left the "holiday" guild. In the meantime that player became inactive and also became unreachable for the next 2 new members to reach and they have now no way of doing GE, as the founder has quit the game. INNO's rules were explained to me and INACTIVE Bronze age players, which this player is, will be removed after being 1 month inactive, BUT the inactive player is still there, DOING NOTHING - So please INNO do your job and remove that inactive player.

DeletedUser112206

vote pending:
...only 1 person can make a guild - the founder...
I haven't been in the position to find out, but can a person that is given the power by the founder actually delete a guild ? i know others can be given powers, but I didn't think that included deleting the guild that SOMEONE else created...
I was told by INNO moderator that when the founder leaves the guild, the founder has given up ALL rights. There was only one other member in that guild and the founder rights went automatically to that only member, that is good. other members have come to that guild now meantime the new founder has left the game for over a month and is in Bronze Age, but the other members can't get to GE, can't do GvG, can't play the game - THE GUILD IS DYING, naturally. If INNO would follow their own rules, that player would have been long deleted and there would not be a problem right now and the guild would run smoothly and healthy. So INNO, please follow your own rules and delete that OBSOLETE FOUNDER, so the guild can function, thanks

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
I have a BeTtEr solution! 8-)

There should be TWO types of guild, one "totalitarian" type, which is the status quo; and the other "democratic" type, where everything must be voted, which is where most of the comments point at.

This brings an improvement to the GVG in the mean time. Guilds of one type are automatically enemy to the other type. This prevents the current situation where it is cubersome as to which guilds are enemies and which are allies (based on guild leaders' spontaneous negotiations, an area no game rules cover) and the situation where multiple guilds bully a single guild (hopefully my guildies won't read here but our guild seems to be on the bullying not bullied side)

-------
And there should emerge a Superguild which is Guild of Guilds.

DeletedUser113901

I have a BeTtEr solution! 8-)

There should be TWO types of guild, one "totalitarian" type, which is the status quo; and the other "democratic" type, where everything must be voted, which is where most of the comments point at.

This brings an improvement to the GVG in the mean time. Guilds of one type are automatically enemy to the other type. This prevents the current situation where it is cubersome as to which guilds are enemies and which are allies (based on guild leaders' spontaneous negotiations, an area no game rules cover) and the situation where multiple guilds bully a single guild (hopefully my guildies won't read here but our guild seems to be on the bullying not bullied side)

-------
And there should emerge a Superguild which is Guild of Guilds.
And an aristocratic type where members have power proportionally to their points or GE stats or time spent in the guild.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
And an aristocratic type where members have power proportionally to their points or GE stats.

Good idea!
Later I was thinking -- what if a guild is surrounded by guilds of the same type (which are allies by default and cannot be attacked)?
If there are three types of guild, then, the chances for such embarrassing situation can be reduced!

DeletedUser113901

Good idea!
Later I was thinking -- what if a guild is surrounded by guilds of the same type (which are allies by default and cannot be attacked)?
If there are three types of guild, then, the chances for such embarrassing situation can be reduced!
But they don't need to be natural ennemies. Take Russia, wich was a monarchy, and France, wich was a democracy. They were allies during world war I. On the other hand Russia fought Germany wich was a monarchy too.

Emberguard

Legend
I had founded a guild to experience what it is like to start a guild from scratch - it was a great experience, but I always knew I would only stay a little while. Another player joined the guild and I thought the guild was safe to leave, as that new member took over founder's rights. I left the "holiday" guild. In the meantime that player became inactive and also became unreachable for the next 2 new members to reach and they have now no way of doing GE, as the founder has quit the game. INNO's rules were explained to me and INACTIVE Bronze age players, which this player is, will be removed after being 1 month inactive, BUT the inactive player is still there, DOING NOTHING - So please INNO do your job and remove that inactive player.

If their bronze age account is still there and the founder role has not been automatically re-assigned after 30 days then either they're still logging in or it hasn't been quite as long as you think it is. It should have re-assigned the founder if they truly are inactive for a month in addition to the world being deleted from their account.

Due to player privacy we can't tell you when or how long ago another player logged on. You can send a support ticket in to alert us to whether you think the system is glitching so if there is a problem the devs can be informed, but we won't be able to respond to the ticket with any findings.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I was in a situation where our guild founder suddenly despaired for long time and guild was working and leaders did what they usually do and they have been running the guild. After some longer time our founder has thankfully reaturnd ... and in that situatio i saw how people can be normal and have frendly attitude and no one was interested in removing him even though he was not playing ...

But in any case , if a person whants to take this game sooo seriously and wants to delete the guild , no matter what is done , it will be deleted...

On the other point, if a person for whatever reason doesn't like the guild they are in thay can simply change one ... as this as I said, is just a game, and things people here take to seriously!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser112206

If their bronze age account is still there and the founder role has not been automatically re-assigned after 30 days then either they're still logging in or it hasn't been quite as long as you think it is. It should have re-assigned the founder if they truly are inactive for a month in addition to the world being deleted from their account.

Due to player privacy we can't tell you when or how long ago another player logged on. You can send a support ticket in to alert us to whether you think the system is glitching so if there is a problem the devs can be informed, but we won't be able to respond to the ticket with any findings.
I have send a support ticket and the moderator said they don't interfere with the system - I know FOR a Fact that player is inactive for over 30 days. I feel very, very upset and frustrated, it's like talking against a wall and the guild is falling apart, because no one can do GE or GvG....cheers