• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Proof that the summer event is rigged

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17012

Today I spun the wheel by using 'refresh and spin'. As soon as the items on the wheel started to change as part of the refresh the wheel was immediately and completely hidden by a blueprint notification box. I could not see any of the new items. I then clicked 'close' whereupon another blueprint notification box immediately appeared. I clicked 'close' on this box to discover that the wheel was still spinning underneath everything all of this time. I took a few moments to observe the new selection of items whilst it was still spinning, and noted that one of the new items was a double random blueprint. I also noted that there was a premium supplies building which I aimed to get. I then pressed the 'stop' button and the wheel continued spinning and then came to a jerky stop on 'double blueprint'. At this point no blueprint notifications came up as one would expect having just landed on them. I checked my inventory and my Great Building participation list. None of the GBs that I was working on had levelled so the only place where these blueprints could have come from was the wheel.

The prize was determined at a time before attempting to stop the wheel. This means that the wheel is RIGGED.

I want InnoGames to come clean and explain how something they claim is random is in fact most definitely NOT RANDOM.

There are people in another thread who say they have been getting thousands of diamonds and others like myself who have been very unlucky in the majority of spins. Now that we have proof that the wheel is rigged, how is InnoGames deciding who gets the real Premium prizes? It appears that those who have purchased diamonds before in the game are getting preferential treatment on an alleged random reward.

I have stuck to observed facts and feel very strongly that this issue needs to be discussed openly. I sincerely hope that the moderators do not lock or delete this thread.

DeletedUser6525

Yes, your story is definite proof that the summer event is rigged, especially when noone else seem to have had this problem.

Besides, Greva Darn explicitly told me that her wheel of fortune is not rigged (it actually happened in one of her quests, lol), and she's been a trustworthy and helpful friend and ally of mine ever since the Bronze Age and never once lied to me, so I'm just going to go ahead and trust her more than some random person I just met on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7939

Yes, your story is definite proof that the summer event is rigged, especially when noone else seem to have had this problem.

Besides, Greva Darn explicitly told me that her wheel of fortune is not rigged (it actually happened in one of her quests, lol), and she's been a trustworthy and helpful friend and ally of mine ever since the Bronze Age and never once lied to me, so I'm just going to go ahead and trust her more than some random person I just met on the internet.

I also know others that have had this problem .... Redayla isn't the only one who has experienced this and to me this does not in the slightest sound like something that is random.

DeletedUser3157

Reward seems to be determened the second you click on spin. All the spinning and you stopping the wheel etc I think is just for the show - to land it on the award which was decided the moment you decided to spin, just in more interesting manner. Yet this has nothing to do with being "rigged". "Rigged" would mean the odds between winning different awards are uneven and it doesn't appear so to me.

DeletedUser

What you actaully witnessed is that the wheel is indeed random and not rigged.
As their dev team already stated, stopping the wheel has no effect on the reward. So you will get the same RANDOM reward in both cases, whether you stopped the wheel or not.
This is why you got the blueprints before the wheel was stopped (a visualisation bug already reported), precisely because the reward is assigned at the moment you click on "spin the wheel" and not while you try to stop it.
I'm guessing thay develped it like this in order to prevent abuse that might arise by attempts to stop the wheel at precise moments.

Edit: hint was faster :-)

DeletedUser5647

I have watched the global chat over the period of the event so far and I have seen other people describe similar anomalies with the wheel. For my part, the very first spin I did in the event was weird, I clicked the 'spin' button and the wheel moved forward a couple of sectors then stopped suddenly without me even moving the mouse to the stop button and then gave me the prize on that sector of 15,000 supplies. On another occasion the wheel was turning when I pressed the stop button and the wheel then flipped directly to the prize sector and stopped there rather than rotating to it. Considering what I have heard from people on the global chat and my own experience, I am utterly convinced that the Summer event is a thinly veiled attempt to reward diamond purchasers. What I have heard amounts to huge diamond hauls being given to people who have already bought diamonds in the past. Whereas 'free-players' have had a long run of 15000 coins/supplies which for a PE player is peanuts.

DeletedUser6525

I have watched the global chat over the period of the event so far and I have seen other people describe similar anomalies with the wheel. For my part, the very first spin I did in the event was weird, I clicked the 'spin' button and the wheel moved forward a couple of sectors then stopped suddenly without me even moving the mouse to the stop button and then gave me the prize on that sector of 15,000 supplies. On another occasion the wheel was turning when I pressed the stop button and the wheel then flipped directly to the prize sector and stopped there rather than rotating to it. Considering what I have heard from people on the global chat and my own experience, I am utterly convinced that the Summer event is a thinly veiled attempt to reward diamond purchasers. What I have heard amounts to huge diamond hauls being given to people who have already bought diamonds in the past. Whereas 'free-players' have had a long run of 15000 coins/supplies which for a PE player is peanuts.

I've never bought a single diamond and I've still won 1000 diamonds from this summer event, along with almost everything else I was actually interested in winning. Explain that.

DeletedUser7719

I've never bought a single diamond and I've still won 1000 diamonds from this summer event
Same here, and I still have about another 10 more tickets to earn; It's not rigged. but the way Inno has made the wheel stop I would understand why people are saying this.
Regarding the OP, when the Summer Event was first aired on the beta server, it would give every prize before you hit stop on the wheel (ie: you would see yourself gain 10K coins, and then the wheel would eventually stop on it). It looks like they forgot to fix the BPs though :p

DeletedUser7990

Love the word "proof", people use it so much, even when clearly they have no proof at all. They have what they think might be evidence, but certainly not proof.

DeletedUser6525

Love the word "proof", people use it so much, even when clearly they have no proof at all. They have what they think might be evidence, but certainly not proof.

People just have no idea what the word "proof" actually means.

DeletedUser

Yeah, if you read the other threads. They already mentioned that the prize is determined once you click 'spin', the animation is just for show.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
We have guild members who i know have never spent on diamonds , winning diamonds and other premium prize.
so....i have seen no cause for concern.
it has been well received in our guild ... well done inno.

DeletedUser

Yep, just like the others said, it's random the moment you hit spin not stop, you just made a thread complaining of your bad luck in a game.

DeletedUser5647

Yep, just like the others said, it's random the moment you hit spin not stop, you just made a thread complaining of your bad luck in a game.

If it is the case that some people got extremely lucky and others got extremely unlucky then that just shows the event was badly designed and divisive. For my part this event has left a bad taste in my mouth just knowing that some people worked hard and got little reward whereas others got huge reward for the same effort.

This event is based around the idea of a wheel with a spin that can be stopped by player interaction. The implication is that the player can, through skill and judgement, affect the outcome. To find that is not true suggests InnoGames has misrepresented the interactivity of the event. A more accurate and representative mechanic would have been to have each reward as part of each quest but shown simply as 'Random Reward' as many of the existing quests already do.

1970's and 1980's TV game shows used to rub salt in the wound of losers by showing them 'what they could have won'. This event uses the same tactic.

DeletedUser

from all the feedback in the forum i see, let us put it this way in theory... :rolleyes:

the wheel decides randomly which prize u get when u start to spin, and then whereever u click stop it will juz move the N slides to the decided prize for the visualisation of it.

y would it need to do this, i think is because there are so many pple in the hood, and if by chance all 80 pple are spinning at the same time, then would u like to see a popup telling u "sorry all prizes are claimed during your spin, pls refresh", and then u get angry that other pple stole the prize u want because they stopped faster?? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

THOUSANDS of Diamonds??

If it is the case that some people got extremely lucky and others got extremely unlucky ...

I have been noticing how some of my neighbors are able to spin 2 or more times and get the same 'prize' - so, I came here to find out if I am missing something. ARE players able to influence the prize selection?

I know the developers have said that the prizes are random - that's why I find it curious that usually the history window shows that last 2 or more spins have awarded the same prize. Is this just my neighborhood?

Thanks for listening.

DeletedUser7719

I have been noticing how some of my neighbors are able to spin 2 or more times and get the same 'prize' - so, I came here to find out if I am missing something. ARE players able to influence the prize selection?

I know the developers have said that the prizes are random - that's why I find it curious that usually the history window shows that last 2 or more spins have awarded the same prize. Is this just my neighborhood?

Thanks for listening.
I spun the wheel about 24 times and I was only awarded the diamond prize that I was looking for on my last two spins. If another neighbor spins a few times, it would look as if I only won those two 200x diamonds without any effort at all.

Amy Steele

General
I spun the wheel about 24 times and I was only awarded the diamond prize that I was looking for on my last two spins. If another neighbor spins a few times, it would look as if I only won those two 200x diamonds without any effort at all.

My double diamond win today was the 6th and 7th spin of the wheel - the first 2 large diamond packages went on the 2nd and 3rd spin! Surprisingly, no-one has refreshed the wheel since.

DeletedUser

I am tired of you Greva Darn apologists!!!!!!!!!! That snake oil salesman has taken my personal information under the guise of an ousted Nigerian prince for the LAST TIME!

DeletedUser6525

I am tired of you Greva Darn apologists!!!!!!!!!! That snake oil salesman has taken my personal information under the guise of an ousted Nigerian prince for the LAST TIME!

So you being tricked by someone else in disguise is Greva Darn's fault? What kind of logic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.