• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Project East Nagach

started 6/8/2019,idea to get to FE in a quick time,just hit Ind Era today but stopping to pump up Lighthouse to level5
zeus already at level8,aachen and st marks yet to go in maybe on next era or before Mod Era
have traz and rog hideout needed for map work,maps going well found shortcut on Colonial and now on Ind Map i'll be taking shortcut on there to get to Prog map for goods deposits then no more work needed,will maybe come back later with Mod mech infantry or CE AAVs
No Arc or fancy GBs needed till i get to FE,also doing very well without a guild,trade very good,,,watch for next report

as a bit of fun i'm doing gvg on AA map have had some success maybe taken 5/6 sectors at different times with my low age units,found this world AA map one of the best with loads of action going on every evening,good work guys

Ceban

Brigadier-General
started 6/8/2019,idea to get to FE in a quick time,just hit Ind Era today but stopping to pump up Lighthouse to level5
zeus already at level8,aachen and st marks yet to go in maybe on next era or before Mod Era
have traz and rog hideout needed for map work,maps going well found shortcut on Colonial and now on Ind Map i'll be taking shortcut on there to get to Prog map for goods deposits then no more work needed,will maybe come back later with Mod mech infantry or CE AAVs
No Arc or fancy GBs needed till i get to FE,also doing very well without a guild,trade very good,,,watch for next report

as a bit of fun i'm doing gvg on AA map have had some success maybe taken 5/6 sectors at different times with my low age units,found this world AA map one of the best with loads of action going on every evening,good work guys
when we tell that east nagach is toughest and most competitive world then players from other worlds dont belive... :)

when we tell that east nagach is toughest and most competitive world then players from other worlds dont belive... :)

i've done small projects on at least 3 other older worlds over last 3yrs the AA maps look dead i'd say east nagach is the best one for action,more fighters in all sorts of guilds,thats why i restarted on it ,this project will go all the way though

new hood this morning Ind age coming in ranked 59,top 5 have level 80 arcs top player 14.5mil pts,i should be passing them by at next hood change,target prog era,lighthouse nearly level4,going ok

Dead-Eye

General
top player 14.5mil pts,i should be passing them by at next hood change,

How do you expect to go from 161K points to 4 mil in 2 weeks? Or am I missing something? There is a lot to be said on these forums bout rushing through the tech tree to quickly. Looking at your city I cant help but think you are rushing things a bit. You really need to work on defense and attack and get your GB,s up to a decent level. I would suggest camping for a year or so, the state of your city is laughable.

report; everything was normal till i started doing my aiding,aided one guy on my fr list mars era result an HC print i felt the urge to spend money and did also got loads of cooking ingredients for event,HC up loads of fp + from event,did first battle 200fp spoils of war,dont plan on pumping it with fp the 100k supplies per day will help no end,anyone who rushes through ages knows supplies are always a problem,with this i'm leaving my lighthouse at level4 for now
still have 7 expansoin techs(dead ends) from previous eras to fall back on when i need them
Maps as said took the short cut(without doing all provinces)on Colonial map to get to Ind map
have taken the goods deposit provinces(ind map) i think its scouting 3 more provinces above taking 1/2? of those and the Prog boat/ship appears near where you land,i'll be taking that as soon as possible,have picked up howies+ind horses from ge/event no need to get any barracks with a traz+rog hideout
checked on research tree for wot i can make in Mod era,2 goods so far ferroncrete/packaging

going well,7 techs left to finish Ind era but only need to do 5,target is prog era before GE starts 8/10/2019,scouting the province i think that gives the shortcut to Prog era on maps,about the 7th province i think,onwards and upwards,have 2 howies 2 ind horses,howie v howie can be a bloodbath on map lol

need to raise hap but can use my self aid kits,will need to reorganise my goods buildings i have loads of goods from most ages below,i just put trades up people take it no need for guild at the mo

edit,i'm scouting 8th province,(7th one is called St Marque) i may only have to scout and not take it for Prog era ship appears to scout Prog,will update,done this several times before but the old head cant remember lol

43% att boost is all thats needed to take these 7/8 provinces,the ones above would take a lot more but as said dont need to do those will come back with mod mech infantry

no tavern boosts still building it

Last edited:
8th province scouted and taken(tough)called Garrincton(expansoin), Prog liner ship has now appeared next to ship i arrived on and i'm scouting onto Prog map

PS flying on research tree from memory(which only lasts a few mins sometimes) 3/4 techs to do in Ind era,going to be well ahead of target time

Last edited:
quick report entered Prog era yesterday(1/10/2019) 6 days ahead of schedule,have now put aachen/st marks in,scouting first province on prog map,4 required to get goods deposits then that will be it on maps till i'm in mod era,get mech infantry and clean up bacl log of older maps,over and out

Ceban

Brigadier-General
so, what you think about east nagach for now? :) sometimes i really like it and sometimes i think it would be nice if i can move my town on some other world :D what you think?

so, what you think about east nagach for now? :) sometimes i really like it and sometimes i think it would be nice if i can move my town on some other world :D what you think?

you would wipe out slugnir AA map in days lol,,,,,i was watching east nagach AA map 4am one morning and wishing i had my slugnir town there i have loads of mars units+rogs i could have gone click click click clickapoop on auto,great actoin map but frustrating for me to watch

update,have got lighthouse/st marks at level4,zeus at 8,aachen just at 1,HC(birthday present)at 2 wont be pumping that anymore this side of FE,it gives 100k+ supplies per day and rewards sometimes
maps have acciured Prog era goods deposits,some provinces had to use goods,wont be doing anymore map work till i'm in Mod era
goods making,planning to have 6 (3 of each)prog goods buildings in,will be stocking up as later eras require these also on tech tree
electric plants as cultural big upgrade and can then delete the rubbish things i've got in now mostly freebies from inventory
supplies,normaly have garages but i want to leave the whole line of dead end techs starting with garages,will be going for 1 of the other 2 types of supplies buildings may depend on wot fits in best
on the road again hitting techs with fp,havent set a target yet to finish this era techs

little update,looks like nice quiet hood so far,coming in at no42,top peep 13mil level 89arc looks like a nice young lady from pic,decided to go for lamp factories for a change from the normal garages,it means i can leave center row of techs(4) low on supplies as ever also the lamp wotsits are cheaper to buy(supplies) have got 4 in building,onwards and upwards

DeletedUser118295

Funny I came across this post, cause about same time you started this project, I decided to do something similar in my MK world. Got bored there from the camping and the guild I joined is very active in GvG FE, so I decided I would rush trough the techtree as well so I could reach FE asap and they could use my arc goods for that age :D (and help them in GvG).
The events keep holding me back though. Do you do events?

Funny I came across this post, cause about same time you started this project, I decided to do something similar in my MK world. Got bored there from the camping and the guild I joined is very active in GvG FE, so I decided I would rush trough the techtree as well so I could reach FE asap and they could use my arc goods for that age :D (and help them in GvG).
The events keep holding me back though. Do you do events?

i enjoy this part of game as with most games its beating the levels getting up as high as you can each time refining it and trying to do it better learning from mistakes,rugnir have finished only thing left is to pump GBs which i find boring
i do events as far as i can and cheating a little by spending a little bit of money,i'm after event goods buildings that give all the goods and reno kits,if i get quests wanting 1mil supplies and i have 0 amount to spare i just leave them for another day,the game is good at taking the pee at certain times just ignore it lol

this is first time i've used shortcut on map from col to ind have done the short cut from ind to prog a few times,have acquired the prog goods deposits am now just sitting here breeding rogs till iget into Mod era then will clean up col/ind maps with mech infantry on auto,mech infantry(mod era),AAVs(ce) and then the mighty hover(fe) are the only barracks i'll be putting in
the AAVs you can get into level4 GE with low att boost with those,great unit

when doing rugnir all the prints for an albert fell in my lap just from aiding,i reached FE with everything just level5 lighthouse/st marks/albert,have 4? prints at the moment for one,it will also provide unrefined goods for trip from mod to fe so might look to get that in when in mod era,i never had babel/dresden on rugnir
dont want too many GBs in as will be overloading with supplies buildings so will need all the space for those