• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Progressive Era Story Quest progress - Police Stations

hn1987

Private
I rushed through the Industrial Age map before I really got my head around the Story Quests and the benefits of managing your progress to keep RQ slots open.

I'm wanting to be as careful as possible with the Progressive Era to try and make progressing further along the Story Quests possible. I'm about to go up to IndA and am at the early stages of the Progressive Era continent map.

I had a question, looking ahead to some of the quests they would need me to get Police Stations, is there any way of getting these without researching the pre-requisite tech? The only way I can see this may be possible is through GE where culture buildings can be gained from the chests as rewards. I just wondered if anyone knows if this is possible? Would Police Stations come up as rewards even if I haven't unlocked that tech yet? What does it give you in the corresponding chests if you haven't unlocked any culture buildings from that age yet?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me with this.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
Hello @hn1987 and welcome to our forum,
I've already completed the whole PE story questline (and a couple of side quests), but as far as I noticed, there is unfortunately no way to get the Police Station through quests before researching the required tech, but you can get it through GE, even if you haven't researched it. Tho I haven't quite understood if you have reached PE or you are still in the InA.

hn1987

Private
Thank you, that is helpful. I'm actually in CA but about to go up to InA in the next day or two, but in terms of the story quest I've just started the PE line and am on the PE continent map.

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
You're welcome :D
Moving to InA would definitely be a great move, as you have much more opportunities than in CA.